US$195
Travelocity
Resort at Longboat Key Club(Longboat Key)
US$319
US$303
Priceline
Sandpiper Inn(Longboat Key)(Great Value!)
US$155
Hotels.com
Zota Beach Resort(Longboat Key)
US$309
US$156
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

US$109
US$98
Priceline
Siesta Inn(Sarasota)
US$55
Family Inn(Sarasota)
US$55
Knights Inn Sarasota(Sarasota)(Great Value!)
US$70
Beach Castle Resort(Longboat Key)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed in unit 4 and it was excellent. Keep in mind you are not at the Ritz. This is a seaside low-rise building which was probably constructed in the 1960s or 70s. It looks and feels like it is from days gone by but if you embrace the laid back style you'll love it! Our unit was on the ground floor with a big bedroom, living room and a well stocked kitchen. We had cable TV in the bedroom and living room along with all the supplies you'd want; towels, linens and toiletries. The best thing is the fact that the patio meets the sand of the beach. You could probably throw a stone and hit the water from the patio! Nice sand and the warmest ocean water I've ever been in. The only downside was it wasn't close to our relatives who were not on LBK. But maybe that was a good thing, ha!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
9  Thank McDanny
Reviewed 18 May 2015

This resort was built before any of the others so is the closest you can get to the beach. Ask for Apartment 10 for a 1 bedroom or apartment 3 if you need a 3 bedroom. Both condos are spacious, have been remodeled, and have everything including the kitchen sink. Beach and pool are beautiful and not crowded. There is a publix and restaurants/shopping nearby. This is the best location for a vacation in Florida. Loved it! Will be back.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank allieann87
Reviewed 13 February 2015

My sis and I stayed at #9. I had engaged a beachhouse, but upon arriving, I could not locate it,and when we did, it was not what we thought it would be. So, I pulled into the Outrigger, with no notice., Explained our dilemma, and within minutes, we were in Unit 9.. awesome, Gulf views, just great for me & my sis, we had an awesome visit! TWO years later, we had a larger group, and booked # 3, VERY roomy.. we were spoiled! BIG place, great for two families! NOT high end by any means, but very roomy! Two bedrooms upstairs, and I selected BR downstairs. My nephew enjoyed the pull out sofa on the main floor living room, in fact,, besides from going fishing and swimming in the ocean AND the nice pool, he elected to just chill and play his games (wi fi) whilst his mama and grandma and me did our thing.. NOT beachy decorated, but very very accommodating and comfortable.. we stayed one week. laundry nearby, just a short walk down the sidewalk..my niece and her husband came over for a day. we did steaks on the grill, very nice. I would stay again. feels like home.

Room Tip: NICE but not plush, clean and comfortable. .steps to the beach.. I loved the bottom bedroom, like my own suite, a little off-ey, but just fine for me! had to have someone reboot the A/C, but quick service!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank suzanne889
Reviewed 3 February 2014

If you are looking for quiet, close to the beach and casual...this is the place for you. We stayed in # 6.
First the "bad". The seal on the front door was inefficient and twice we had gecko visitors, no big deal for us, but it may be worrisome to more squeamish people. We love to leave the patio door open so we can hear the waves all night long and unfortunately in #6 the bedroom is at the other end of the unit,so we could not hear the waves :(
The "good" far outweighs the bad.....the beach is wonderful. Lots of good shelling, even sand dollars after a windy night, and the beach is so close....probably 100 steps from the front of the condo.
The screened deck was great with a table and 4 chairs. Perfect for our fruit plates in the morning and cocktails in the evening.
There are a few nice restaurants nearby, some w/in walking distance, but no fun bars :(
Harry's Continental has a prie fixe dinner for $35.00 that was excellent. They also run a small convenience store. This place is 2/10 of a mile from the condo.
We loved driving to Anna Maria Island (20 mins N) or Armaands Circle (20 mins S) for a little variety. There is a fun farmers market at Coquina Beach about 10 mins N on Sunday morning.
Relax, enjoy, forget about your worries.....you're on vacation!!

Room Tip: There appeared to be only 4 units with direct Gulf views, be sure you clarify before booking if the view is a "must".
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
6  Thank stu2000a
Reviewed 30 December 2013

If you are looking for a place out of the hustle and bustle this is it. Was a little apprehensive at first because it is an older condo but was very pleased with the cleanliness and updated condo #6. The bed was very comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped. We spent a lot of time on the lanai listening to the waves roll in. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple