Just had the best time at this place. We truly relaxed and enjoyed the beach and the facility.
We were exploring the area and stumbled across this quaint little inn. The owner gave us a last minute rate on the room and we loved it so much we asked if we could stay another night at the same rate and they agreed. The owners are really wonderful and friendly. They live on-site and are accessible for questions etc...
We found the room to be very clean and it was nice to have a kitchen area, a private patio area, and direct access to a beautiful beach. There was a very comfortable king sized bed. Each room had a TV. There are also common areas on the grounds and grills for outdoor cooking. There are laundry facilities for your use. Easy parking.
There is shopping and several restaurants in walking distance.
We intend to visit again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Studio, 1 & 2 bedroom apartments all fully furnished with outside patios, all ground level, overlooking lush landscaping and/or our beach, fully equipped kitchens. Private beach furnished with loungers, tables, secluded and unspoiled with fantastic views. Restaurants within walking distance, shopping, theatre, arts, tennis courts, golf, biking all close by. Small dogs allowed. Previously known as Riviera Beach Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your Sandpiper Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandpiper Hotel Longboat Key
- Sandpiper Motel Longboat Key