“Awesome Sause!”

Hubbard's Marina
Ranked #4 of 28 Tours in Madeira Beach
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Deep sea fishing, party boats, private charter fishing, pleasure cruises, dolphin watching nature cruise and eco tour, sunset cruise with FREE beer and wine, Island ferry boat rides with snorkeling excursion, shelling, beach rentals, cabanas, umbrellas, kayak, paddleboard, segways, beach cruiser bike rentals and much, much more! Hubbard's Marina is the longest running ORIGINAL offshore fishing and dolphin watching company in the entire state of Florida! We started back in 1928 and after over 85 years, were still family owned and operated! "If you're too busy to go fishing, You're just too busy!"
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 21 August 2017

This is the best value period for the money a trip you will remember as a highlight of your vacation remember to take some photos you will see dolphins. I have been four times and will do it again . I live here for past 11 years from Indiana and when My friends come to visit I send them down and everyone loves it. A little Jimmy Buffett a cold beer and a boat ride with your honey checking out the sunset. works for me. Beer and wine are free . Enjoy!

1  Thank Jeff G

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Today was amazing. Great weather terrific guides and a lot of fun. We went on the afternoon trip and there was about 30 of us on the boat but there was room for more. For additional $12 per person you can also buy a meal deal and get fed and drinks, but if you do not choose that option you can still buy food and drinks on the boat. The boat does have restroom facilities albeit very crude but let's be honest this is not a cruise ship this is a hard-working fishing boat. You get great instruction on how to fish and when you have issues they are quick to help you. The guides are very friendly and have a terrific sense of humor and deserve great tips in my opinion. Afterwards they cleaned your fish for a small fee and you got to take it home and it was absolutely delicious. You will not get to keep all of the fish you catch because the State of Florida says they have to be so big. We threw back three times what we brought home.
I would gladly recommend this trip to anybody and if you go on this trip remember the answer to the question about what's the most important equipment is your thumb!!

Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Good crew kept on top of things smokey and geno were great mates caught a good number of fish and would recommend them highly

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Came from St. Pete Beach for the Sunset Cruise. A little disappointed in the boat and the rows of bleacher seating. Not very comfortable. The waiting area for the cruise was very stuffy in the Florida humidity and we weren't given much direction while waiting. Once the cruise got going, it was enjoyable for the price. Would have paid more for a less crowded tour. Very disappointed in the insistence of getting tips from the staff on board. So tacky. While getting a beer I was asked if I needed to have my bills broken down for tips. Someone else in my party had the cash so I said I'd be tipping later and she said "then I'll pour your beer later". It was unnecessary and she was likely to receive a bigger tip had she not asked for it that way. I'm sure they've seen all the reviews mentioning their practice of asking for tips so I'm sure they won't change. I'll likely go somewhere else next time.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

This sunset cruise was an ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE for my group of 10 which included 4 adults, 4 teenagers, and 2 seniors. Here are a few things to know in advance to set expectations at a reasonable level, 1) If possible, go to the marina to buy your tickets. Figure out where you will be going on the day of departure, look at the boat before you book, and find parking options. If you don't have that much time, book online. I booked this cruise the day of departure and was required to make a reservation by phone. I waited ON HOLD for TWENTY MINUTES. 2) This is an AFFORDABLE sunset cruise compared to others in the area. Therefore, it is popular and SLIGHTLY CROWDED. The boat is NOT terribly ATTRACTIVE, and the NARRATED TOUR is just AVERAGE. 3) We saw a FEW DOLPHIN FINS in the distance but nothing up close. I realize this is not the fault of the tour operator. 4) The SUNSET was AMAZING; 5) Hubbard's gave our group at 10% discount and then proceeded to ADD an 18% GRATUITY. 6) WATER and SODA are NOT COMPLIMENTARY whereas Budweiser Select and boxed white wine are free. In summary, this is A GOOD VALUE, albeit a little quirky.