“Great little place”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

Just finished dinner, wonderful conch fritters, not too greasy, with a delicious dipping sauce.
Whole belly clam dinner was very good, excellent French fries and tomato/cucumber salad.
My husband had a delicious coconut shrimp dinner with same sides.
Very good little pub. Looking forward to coming back!

1  Thank netpt

Reviewed 1 May 2017

Fish and chips, crab cakes and burger were good and the best prices on the boardwalk. Had. Lots fun laughs with our server, Hooligan Heather. Boardwalk great spot for dolphin watching.

1  Thank Greatescape16
Reviewed 30 April 2017

We stopped at John's Pass Village for lunch while we waited to check into our condo. After walking around looking at menus, we decided on Pirates Pub and Grub. Good Choice! Good selection of craft beer. Food was fantastic. My wife had crab cake, her favorite seafood dish. Excellent. I had grouper. It was fresh, flaky and delicious. The service was wonderful.

1  Thank TNWilliam
Reviewed 30 April 2017

The fish is chips is my favorite meal in Florida! Morgan our server was totally amazing and I cant wait to come back again!

1  Thank jrodmoore23
Reviewed 25 April 2017

While visiting Madeira Beach we stopped by Pirates Pub and Grub. It was a fun atmosphere and the staff were very friendly and personable and the food was delicious! We had Hooligan Heather and she was great with my three kids under 5, grandma in her 70's and my husband and I, we can't wait to go back!

1  Thank akbpalmtree