“I wasn't thrilled”

Mad Beach Craft Brewing Company
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: A full service restaurant and brewery featuring menu items, beers, ciders, sangrias and wines all hand crafted on site. We are family friendly featuring pool, air hockey, jenga and corn hole as well as 7 televisions including a 200' projector on which we feature regional sporting events. Creative food specials as well as seasonal rotating beers on our 28 taps give plenty of reasons to visit again and again.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I had the hamburger of the month. Just because you can keep piling things on doesn't mean you should. The hamburger patty was tasty but way over cooked. I had onion rings but they also were over cooked and very greasy. I did not like the flavor of the oil that was used for the onion rings. My family seemed to enjoy their meals and so we split it at 3 stars.

Tyson W, Owner at Mad Beach Craft Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

I am happy that at the rest of your family enjoyed their meals and certainly apologize for the overcooked burger. We would have happily prepared you a new one. Perhaps our April Burger of the Month, The Cheese and Chong, would be more to your liking. I hope your dislike of our onion rings doesn't keep you from paying us another visit.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great choice of craft beers. Good variety so definitely something for all tastes. Extensive food menu too. Nice outdoor section and huge indoor bar Wight variety of games for adults and children.

Glad you like what we are doing here in good ol' Madeira Beach, thank you for taking the time to leave a kind review!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

The food was great. Loved the tots fondue. The games were fun while we waited. My kids loved the video games. Our waitress could have been more attentive, but overall, a great experience.

Tyson W, Owner at Mad Beach Craft Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thanks for coming in to check us out and for taking the time to share a review. Admittedly, this time of year is tough for our wait staff to give the attentive service that they want to, but they do their best. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

The food was great! My husband got the raspberry jam donut cheeseburger and I had the pork nachos. Not quite enough toppings on the nacho chips but hands down the hamburger was the best thing I’ve ever had. My husband also ordered the flight of beer which was such a great deal! They have air hockey, pool tables , video games, Nike box, a movie area and cornhole! Definitely would be fun with a big group of people and for those with kids!!! Must visit here if you are in town!!! We finished the night off with the peanut butter chocolate cobbler but the ice cream that was served with it was out of this world!

Tyson W, Owner at Mad Beach Craft Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

I'm so glad that you enjoyed your visit to Mad Beach so much that it warrented all caps! The Jelly Donut Burger truly is the stuff legends are made of. Next time you are in from O-Town please come see us again!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Food was great, service was great and while you wait they have video games, Jenga, corn hole, billiards, and air hockey. Great way to occupy the kiddos so the adults can talk (or join in the fun ) The BBQ sandwich was great, I wasn’t sold on the onion rings, there was a ton of breading but they weren’t bad.

Tyson W, Owner at Mad Beach Craft Brewing Company, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Allison,
I am so glad you found our venue so ideal for your family. We used to feature live music in that area, but as you mentioned this cut into families ability to enjoy each other's company. Thank you for the great review!