US$63
Hampton.com
US$44
Quality Inn(Lake Park)
US$55
All reviewsdenny's restaurantbed spreadclean bathroomwould stay againcontinental breakfastroom keyone nightplace to sleepair conditionerenjoyed my stayeasy accesswalking distancemotelevacuationflfrigcarpeting
Reviewed 1 May 2016

THE GOOD: This is an older motel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was clean and the bed comfortable. The bed had newer linens. Room floor was vinyl which is a little different but probably cleaner than some carpeted rooms. Bathroom tub area appeared to be recently refurbished. A seasonal outdoor pool was available.
THE BAD; The upholstered chair in the room was very soiled. I covered it with a towel before using; Bathroom door was hard to close; Toilet paper holders did not fit the size of the rolls allowing the rolls to fall off; There was no MW, refrigerator, OR CLOCK in the room; Breakfast was standard and skimpy. The only hot item I could see was "fix it yourself" oatmeal.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

You get what you pay for but in Madison there isn't to much to choose from. I like to use my Wyndham reward points so staying here is the only place I get my points. Staff is very poor and the manager is a joke. I complained called the office all night because of the noise on top of me. They will tell you it's because we just replaced our floors to vinyl hardwood. Bad decision on owners end. But to have a bunch of kids on top of us was a nightmare we got no sleep and that was the only reason we stopped is because we were exhausted. Across the street at the Deerwood Inn is even worse.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 23 April 2016

My husband and I had a nice stay at Madison's Days Inn. It was a stop half way through our trip, and we'll stay again. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff very friendly and helpful, as well as the other guests pleasant disposition at breakfast.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

this hotel seems to be newly renovated. I can't understand the recent bad review when most of them are glowing. great beds, nice clean floors. I will take a less expensive room, as nice as this, without a great breakfast any day.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business