“Simply, very very good”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: In the authentic Italian tradition, we select our simple, whole ingredients and combine them by hand with heart, using the time-honored method of open flame cooking. We utilize the intense heat of our wood burning ovens to lend unique flavor to our food. From our hand-made mozzarella to our artisanal pizzas, pastas and salads, we have a passion for quality and pride in our product that we know you'll appreciate. We only use sustainable, fresh, local ingredients.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I tried this restaurant with two other couples Friday night. We shared a flatbread and salad. Both were excellent. All our friends enjoyed their choices. We will definitely return. So many fantastic looking choices. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Entrance to this place is around the back,not on main road as expected, No biggy just helpful advice,car park is packed but plenty of space next door in Walmart. Cosy seating al fresco available, make sure you book first as this place is really busy! but it makes for a great atmosphere and the staff are so friendly, knowledgeable and go out of there way to help make your evening the best, even singing for that special occasion! Only reason I have given average score is there are no spirits served only beer and wine and our four dinners came out at different times and 15 minutes apart! I had finished mine by the time the last meal arrived and because I had waited a few minutes mine had gone cold. To be fair they could not have been more apologetic but this had already spoilt an otherwise lovely time.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Outside of the best restaurants in italy, Francesco produces the most wonderful and authentic italian Food in the US. There may e some competition in New York and SanFrancisco but those resauturants are too far to go for dinner. Short of that, Francesco has no competition. We are lucky to be able to eat at Francesco's very often..

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We have eaten there many times and the food is ALWAYS PERFECT. The entrees are delicious and there's no pizza as tasty as Francesco's, we love dining there.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

What a wonderful Italian restaurant!
Food, service was fabulous!
Place was packed but they found a table for my family 7!
To celebrate my Granddaughters birthday
At 8:00 on a Fri night .
Loved the energy of the place!
I'm from out of town so I hadn't heard of Francescos.
It was recommended by a local.
I'd go back in a heartbeat!