“Awesome wings”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 26 August 2017

We had wanted to try this place for a while and stopped in on a whim. It's pretty small inside but has ample seating outside. Our server was very nice. I had the tacos and they were very good. My husband had the wings and he asked for extra crispy and he got what he asked for and he loved them. Food took a while to get to us but the menu warns you that they have a very small kitchen and you will get your food...eventually. Would return.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I ate here. First plastic cups for beer? Not happy but they re-served the beers in them! Bar is like a local hang out love that!
I had a very good soft shell crab sandwich ! Hello so happy! My husband got wings and REALLY charge $.75 for celery and $.75 for ranch! C'mon! The wings were very good!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Good food. Great happy hour. We have visited here many times but tonight, our waitress, Terrica, did a great job of keeping up with our table of 9! Best service we have had there. (Thank you, Terrica).

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Super nice place to just stop chicken wings are out of this world at times really good music. Inside and outside seating available very nice

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

So, I !love! Peel'n'Eat shrimp and I've had it in almost all corners of the world. This hidden joint, local bar and bustling kitchen cranks out amazing eats that deserve attention. Located at Malabar Rd and US1, it's tucked under a wooded area with an outdoor patio and live band. The people are very friendly and all the waitresses light up the room. Nowhere have I seen such a high concentration of just beautiful servers. Anyway, back to the Shrimp. The picture speaks for itself. The flavor and temperature is just right. Moist enough to peel in one twist. The size is impressive and the accompanying garlic butter adds to the succulence. Visit this place. You'll be pleasantly surprised. Yet again, seems to the locals that I'm stating the obvious. 5Star!!!