“Dinner”

Yellow Dog Cafe
Ranked #1 of 10 Restaurants in Malabar
Price range: US$11 - US$55
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Comfort food with a flair. On the river in Malabar, Florida. On the Water with a long dock for a walk after diner. Outside dining, business meetings, weddings and private parties, event space.
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Great food, excellent service and a lovely view. A little pricey but worth it! This is one of my favorite places to eat and drink!

1  Thank einhans
Richard T, Director of Sales at Yellow Dog Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2018

Thank you for coming to Yellow Dog Cafe! We appreciate your wonderful review.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

We met another couple for dinner here. My husband had the beef tenderloin fillet and I had the sea bass both were very disappointing. My husband said the fillet was very bland. My bass was the same. I didn't even take the leftover fish home. I expected so much more. Maybe it was an off night???

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

9 of us ate lunch here and were seated downstairs in the private dinning area, views over the river were stunning.
Food was excellent and reasonably priced, and service was top notch.

1  Thank chelsea1977
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

This is my Mom’s favorite restaurant. So when I asked her where she wanted to go to celebrate her birthday, her response was where do you think? Yellow Dog!

It is her favorite for a reason, it never ever disappoints. The food is amazing. I enticed her to try something other than her normal dish (onion crusted mahi mahi), the apple bourbon pork chop, she liked it ok but not as much as the mahi.

We both loved the smoked salmon & caviar appetizer - that was AMAZING!!!

Maddie our server was awesome. Thank you for the wonderful service!

We will be back.

1  Thank turtle_lvr63
Richard T, Director of Sales at Yellow Dog Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2018

Thank yo for the kind words and for acknowledging Maddie who is one of our favorite servers! Happy Birthday to Mom!

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

I went here for lunch with some friends. Fantastic lunch menu which many choices to choose from. I opted or their 4-course lunch menu which included an app of my choice so I chose the smoked salmon over the potato cake. The next course was your choice of house or Caesar salad but I opted to upgrade to the Caprese which was AMAZING! Third course was the entree and there were lots of proteins to choose from including fish, chicken, beef and vegetarian. I chose the potato encrusted salmon which was served with the most delicious rice I’ve ever tasted. Lastly the final course was dessert which you could choose from many of their mini desserts. I chose the coconut custard mini pie and it was sublime. Overall this was definitely worth the visit and I can’t wait to go back again. I paired my lunch with a lovely Riesling but my friend got the house made Red Sangria and it was delicious!

1  Thank Fladibug1975

Thank you for this wonderful review. Sounds like you ha a great tome trying a lot of our specialties! Hope to see you again soon!