“A Great Start”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere
,geat breakfast.Would not start the day without eating my breakfast there, been coming here for the last 9 yearly visits we've made to Marco

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

Loved this place! The food is excellent! Prices are great! Staff is super friendly. Go hungry, you'll be stuffed by the time you leave. Will definitely go back. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Really enjoyed our visit to Ne Ne's. I would recommend the Farmer's Omelette. Good service, great food. at a reasonable price what more can I say!

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I had the chicken salad which was filling and serving was so big I took some home and enjoyed later. My husband had a Ruben and commented on how thin the corned beef was sliced! It was also piled on ! He said it was delicious which is a compliment coming from a Jersey boy. We plan to return for breakfast.

Reviewed 5 August 2017

During our annual getaways to Marco Island my hubbie and I always make it a point to enjoy the breakfast experience at Nene's Kitchen. The food is delicious, the portions enormous, the staff so friendly and the prices definitely affordable. If you are ever in Marco Island make certain to make your way to Nene's Kitchen. You'll be more than glad you did!!