“Average”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

Good value average food. The place is busy and greasy. It’s pretty cheap and that is reflected in the food which is filling but hardly inspiring.
As I say Average. My kids call my mother in law New Nee and they steer clear of her cooking too!!!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,269)

Reviewed 14 November 2017

This was a great find! Their food is delicious and reasonably priced. We had dinner here tonight and would definitely return if we weren't leaving the island tomorrow. We ordered their seafood platter and also had their chocolate cake. The waitresses were upbeat, and full of energy and smiles - all of which we appreciated! Highly recommend this place!

1  Thank onelnsbt
Reviewed 12 November 2017

My husband and I opted of have Sunday lunch at Nene's today. The service was quick and the food was very good. I chose the shrimp wrap sandwich and it was delicious. I will definitely have that again sometime. My husband had a Sunday special - buffalo chicken sandwich with bacon and swiss cheese. His sandwich was very good, too. Their homemade french fries and good and crispy.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We love NeNe’s, it I s a breakfast place they allow pets and our pups love going there. Everything on the menu is wonderful from the hashbrowns to the omelettes to the skillets, we leave stuffed every time!

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The best little place on Marco Island has great food and service! Good for breakfast,lunch or dinner! Try the dinner specials. I had steak and lobster for only 23.99!
I am a local and Ne Ne is a favorite of everyone on Marco Island!