Capt. Ron's Awesome Everglades Adventures
Ranked #3 of 90 Tours in Marco Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Capt Ron's does only one thing, Waverunner Adventures. Our reviews speak for themselves. After managing Marco Island's largest Watersports company for 23yrs and dealing with hotel guests from the Marriott, Hilton, Marco Beach Ocean Resort, and Marriott Crystal Shores for nearly 30yrs, we believe we know the "secret" to meeting and keeping new customers. NO "nickle & dime", NO hidden or extra fees, everything is INCLUDED. Our philosophy is simple; ALWAYS do the right thing, and stick to ONE thing and do it WELL! We'll treat you like family & friends and always have a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied for ANY reason. Try us out and see why SO MANY are SKIPPING the Waverunner tours offered at exclusive beachfront hotels for Capt Ron's Awesome Everglades Adventures!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great time! Captain Ron found manatees, dolphins and more to see. The machines ran great and the free photos are a bonus.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,206)
All reviews
in 36 reviews
"the entire trip"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Capt Ron was so helpful with the safety instructions in the begining. We had the most amazing time and he was so attentive to all of us. It would be nice to be able to maybe get off on a sandbar and swim a little but I'm sure if you asked him he would accomadate it! Worth every single penny!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I organized a paddle board race out on Cape Romano back in February and used Capt. Rons to help with transportation to and from the island. All I can say is that my experience with them was above and beyond! They not only helped us with our event, but they put in extra hours to make sure that all of our racers got on and off the island in time, working well into the night. I would expect some other companies to get frustrated about putting in the extra work, but Jimmy took it in stride and did everything he could to make my event a success. On top of that, their professional and positive attitudes made the entire experience for my staff and my race participants top notch. I would use Rons for all my events in the future as well as any other outings I was planning in that area.
THANK YOU!!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family of 5 went out with Captain Ron for a morning jet ski tour. It was a perfect day!! we toured the everglades and enjoyed learning about the wild life. We saw couples dolphins and manatees. We were given 60+ photos and videos to remember the day by. We will definitely be back! Thank you!!!

1  Thank aallenjen