“Deep Tissue Massage”

Salon and Spa Botanica
More attraction details
Owner description: Using only the finest professional and organic products that will beautify and balance both the body and mind bringing forth your own personal beauty and style without harming the environment and the only Salon and Spa on Marco Island that offers Organic Colour Systems Hair Color & and Bare Escentuals
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I was visiting Marco Island for two weeks and desperately needed a massage! Salon and Spa Botanica had an opening and couldn't have been more accommodating. I spent an hour and a half with Tamora for the very best massage of my life!! I have massages on a monthly basis in my hometown and nothing I've ever had compared to the treatment Tamora delivered. She is awesome!! It was truly the best executed deep tissue massage I've experienced. I highly recommend Salon and Spa Botanica and certainly Tamora!

2  Thank DW4694
in 12 reviews
"massaged"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

If anyone thinks they are missing Carlton, you need to come and have a massage with Tamora!!! She worked out all the stress and left me feeling very Zen!!! Honestly was the best massage ever!!! I'll be back very soon.

2  Thank Julie N
Reviewed 22 February 2017

OMG.......best massage ever with Michelle. WIll definitely be back next February!
Have had many massages but never one as relaxing as this one.

1  Thank Evie S
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

I have been to high end spas all over the world. Elena gave me the best massage of my life. Her hot stone massage is combined with Swedish massage and reflexology. She is very quiet and has the most magic technique. Do yourself a favor and ask for an appointment with Elena today.