“Wedding Make Up”

Salon and Spa Botanica
More attraction details
Owner description: Using only the finest professional and organic products that will beautify and balance both the body and mind bringing forth your own personal beauty and style without harming the environment and the only Salon and Spa on Marco Island that offers Organic Colour Systems Hair Color & and Bare Escentuals
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and mother in law had their make up done for before out wedding at the Marriott, as we had travelled from the UK everything was already pre booked. Everything was absolutely perfect and they were so accommodating. Thank you so much.

2  Thank Ben M
in 6 reviews
"massaged"
"expert"

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I recently moved to SW Florida and have been challenged to find the services, vendors, and other professionals I had in place back home for years. Like most I've been googling to find them, do some do diligence, ask for recommendations and then go for it. When I found this salon online I was very interested in Organic Color Systems specifically, and it's not easy to find. Also the reviews said Debbie was the expert with many years of experience. All this was true, she was knowledgeable, professional, confident and friendly. My cut and color is excellent. My hair feels like silk. Great product recommendations. I'm relieved to have found this salon so close to my new home. I'll be back for Manicure and pedicure and facials and massage too! Thanks

1  Thank Nancy B
Reviewed 18 August 2017

I had a massage with Tamora yesterday, what a treat. She does this bowl ringing thing that was incredible. I have really bad sciatica, feel so much better today.

1  Thank salonbotanica
Reviewed 7 June 2017 via mobile

After reading previous reviews my wife setup massages for herself, myself our daughter and 3 daughter in laws and nails for grand daughter. Superb massages for everyone top notch. Nails for granddaughter are excellent and she is excited about them. Grandpa got more kisses then he could imagine. Definitely recommend it to anyone who stays or lives near here. Shenandoah was our masseuse and excellent.

1  Thank Ken F
See more reviews
Reviewed 24 April 2017

I was visiting Marco Island for two weeks and desperately needed a massage! Salon and Spa Botanica had an opening and couldn't have been more accommodating. I spent an hour and a half with Tamora for the very best massage of my life!! I have massages on a monthly basis in my hometown and nothing I've ever had compared to the treatment Tamora delivered. She is awesome!! It was truly the best executed deep tissue massage I've experienced. I highly recommend Salon and Spa Botanica and certainly Tamora!

2  Thank DW4694