“Massages ”

Salon and Spa Botanica
More attraction details
Owner description: Using only the finest professional and organic products that will beautify and balance both the body and mind bringing forth your own personal beauty and style without harming the environment and the only Salon and Spa on Marco Island that offers Organic Colour Systems Hair Color & and Bare Escentuals
Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Massage was in our list of things to do on our vacation & Spa Botanica was an excellent choice ! Located away from Collier Avenue , it was low stress commute ! I had the best massage from Tamara ! Truly may have been the best I ever experienced ! Clean Spa .

4  Thank Dawn W
in 6 reviews
"massaged"
"expert"

Reviewed 30 January 2018

My husband and I have tried several massage places on the island over the past 2 yrs and finally had the best experience from the time we went through the door to walking out. Great and friendly front desk staff, and my massage (as well as my hubby's) was excellent. Definitely would recommend this venue for all!
Thanks~
The Midwest Cheeseheads!

4  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and mother in law had their make up done for before out wedding at the Marriott, as we had travelled from the UK everything was already pre booked. Everything was absolutely perfect and they were so accommodating. Thank you so much.

2  Thank Ben M
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

I recently moved to SW Florida and have been challenged to find the services, vendors, and other professionals I had in place back home for years. Like most I've been googling to find them, do some do diligence, ask for recommendations and then go for it. When I found this salon online I was very interested in Organic Color Systems specifically, and it's not easy to find. Also the reviews said Debbie was the expert with many years of experience. All this was true, she was knowledgeable, professional, confident and friendly. My cut and color is excellent. My hair feels like silk. Great product recommendations. I'm relieved to have found this salon so close to my new home. I'll be back for Manicure and pedicure and facials and massage too! Thanks

1  Thank Nancy B