“Tubing with Captain Sean with Bridgewater Adventures”

Breakwater Adventures
Ranked #2 of 91 Tours in Marco Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Breakwater Adventures offers private customizable boat charters around Marco Island, Florida. Choose a dolphin tour, shelling excursion or a waterskiing and tubing trip. You can find your own secluded island paradise, learn to wakeboard or combine your interests for your group's perfect day of adventure and exploration. Our custom adventures are never proscribed "tours". You can expect a day of exploration and fun that caters to each individual in the group, no matter their age or interest. We guarantee that this will be one of the best experiences of your entire vacation, or your trip is on us.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Captain Sean was a great guide for our kids tubing adventure in the back bay at Marco Island. We had 4 kids under 12 and he was great with the kids and really let them enjoy the tube rides and he included some dolphin adventures as well. He was great and we will definitely be back!!!!! Thanks Sean

kaseyapowell, Manager at Breakwater Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hey Bill H!

Thanks for this awesome review! So great to hear all the kids had a blast on the tube, it's hard not to smile and laugh when you are flying around on that thing! Captain Sean has had great things to say recently about the weather and dolphin activity, so glad you enjoyed your time with him (: Can't wait to take you all back out on the water with us!

All reviews
"exceeded our expectations"
"cape romano"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Captain Ian was very knowledgeable about the history of the area. The boat is faster than the usual tours. We saw a lot of dolphins. You know it’s a good tour when the boat captain gets his phone out to take pictures too!

kaseyapowell, Manager at Breakwater Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Bsmorrow,

Glad to hear you enjoyed your private boat tour with Captain Ian! He has been telling us about the awesome dolphin activity out there recently. Very cool (: We appreciate your review and hope to have you back out on the water with us in the future!

Best,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have done dolphin tours in past and all have been great, but this jet ski tour was even better than the others. Combination of great tour guide (Alex), thrill of the jet ski, and most of all the closeness to the dolphin (had excellent knowledge of dolphin location and habitat... very informative)! Would highly recommend and would go back to these guys again for sure! Only recommendation double check exact location to meet for jet ski trip. Was a little confusing on line. Bottom line use these guys!!!

Hey Ryan H!

Thanks for the review! We really appreciate it. Great to hear you all had a blast on your jet ski tour with Alex, and were able to see and learn so much about the native dolphin! Thanks for letting us know about the jet ski location confusion, we will fine tune it on our end to make the locations more clear (: We appreciate your recommendation and hope the rest of your time on Marco was awesome!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Captain Sean was amazing, so nice and very knowledgeable about the area. We not only had a beautiful boat tour, but we also learned more about the ecosystem and wildlife! We saw at least 20 dolphins (including two babies) who swam with our boat on various parts of the trip, jumping and playing in the water! We were taken to an island only accessible by boat to explore and go shelling. As a lifetime resident of southwest Florida, I can honestly say I've never seen so many shells in my life! The highlight of the trip was seeing the Cape Romano dome houses, they were incredible! If I could rate higher than 5 stars, I would! I cannot say enough good things about Breakwater Adventures!

Hey Shannon G!

Wow, your review is pretty awesome! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, it means a lot to us. It's really great you were able to see SO many dolphin, especially the babies The captains have been telling us recently how active the dolphin have been on the water! We are proud to have impressed a lifetime resident of southwest Florida, that is the ultimate test (: Thank you again, and we look forward to having you back out on the water with us.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have to start with the fact that I had one of the best times of my life. I am a thrill seeker and a animal lover. Captain Alex took me on a tour of a lifetime. It was filled with seeing not only dolphins mate but pods of dolphins, and a Mom and Baby swimming together. The dolphins were so close at my feet I felt like I could reach out and touch them. I have swam with dolphins and this was ever better. Alex took me to see the domes where people used to live. He gave me history. We cruised the waves. It was thrilling, beautiful, and breath taking all at the same time. He also took me shelling where in 15 mins I found more than enough shells that were beautiful. We also went on trails through the islands. I look forward to next year and my wakeboard lesson. I have no doubt that he can up my skill level on my wakeboard. I would have done it this year and ran out of time. Alex is a delightful guide who truly knows how to show someone from Pittsburgh a great time. I highly recommend breakwater adventures to anyone who visits Marco Island. See you next year Alex my family wants to do you jet ski tour and I will with no question be taking that wake boarding lesson. I need some tricks in my life. Big ups to you and your company.

Dear laurenmcnallyatrias,

Thank you for such a stellar review! We are all happy to hear what an memorable and fun time you had with Alex out on the jet skis. Being one of the owners of the company, and long time captain of the area, he sure does know how to show everyone how its done (: We want for every guest of Breakwater to have the experience you did, it sounds like a perfect trip! We can't wait to take you and your family out next year, and Alex will have you doing back flips in no time.

Best,