Fairfield Inn & Suites Marianna
US$114
US$54
US$51
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleanwash clotheshot itemsyogurtthe breakfast areaoff the highwayparking lot isone night staythe young ladystaff was friendlyking suitenew orleansfree breakfastfirst floornice staywould stay again
Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

We've stayed here a few times on our way west. Very convenient to I10. Plenty of gas and food close by. The staff can provide you with a list of local restaurants with some providing discounts with your hotel key. Our favorite place to eat is Madison's. The hotel is clean and well kept. Suites are very spacious for two people. Beds are comfortable and linens are very adequate. Breakfast selections are very good, unless you want a hot cooked meal. WiFi is adequate, although not super fast. 2Mb is free and 5Mb if you want to pay $5 per night. We have Gold status, so the higher speed is free.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
FFS Marianna M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Marianna, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review of our hotel. We appreciate you choosing our hotel and thank you for being a Gold elite member with us. I am glad that your stay with us was great and that we meet your expectations of what you can come to expect from the Fairfield Inn Brand. Please come back to see us on your next trip! Thank you again for the feedback and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 5 March 2016

Stayed one night while passing through. Although the hotel is tucked back out of easy sight, I am so glad to have found this. Extremely quiet, comfortable, and up-to-date. Very friendly staff. Overall price was also a nice surprise as compared to worse places I stayed during this trip. I will certainly stay here again next time through.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple

Hello!

Thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn & Suites Marianna! We appreciate your feedback. I am glad that you were able to find out hotel. It is tucked right in the corner behind our neighbor Comfort Inn & Suites. I am glad that your stay was excellent as well. Please come back to see us next time! Again, thank you for your feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 4 March 2016

Stayed here both coming and going to southern Florida. Rates are less than Tallahassee to the east, and the rooms were clean. The beds were great, and the complimentary breakfast was more than adequate.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Hello!

Thank you for staying with us at Fairfield Inn & Suites. We appreciate your feedback. I am glad that your stay was nothing short of excellent during your times here. Please come back to visit us soon!

Reviewed 1 March 2016

Stayed here for one night while passing through. Did the same thing a few months ago. Both times I was very impressed with everything. Rooms were exceptionally clean, friendly, efficient staff (even checked on us a few hours after check-in to see if everything was OK). Standard Fairfied breakfast, which is always good variety and good food. I would definitely stay here if I ever pass through again.

Stayed: February 2016

Hello!

Thank you for submitting a survey of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. I am glad that your overall experience here was excellent during your trips. Please come back to visit us next time you are in the area. We would love to have you back. Thank you again for the feedback. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed 29 February 2016 via mobile

I booked the hotel because it was the only one I was able to find online that seemed appropriate enough for sleeping, 3 star rating. However, upon my arrival I was overly pleased by the friendly staff, the cleanliness of the establishment, and my family raved about the hot/full breakfast. We will for sure be booking with them for all our visits to see family in the area!!!!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey of our hotel. Your feedback is invaluable to us. I am very glad that you enjoyed your stay here with us and was overly pleased with our facilities and staff. We would love to have you stay with us again! Please come back and visit us on your next trip. We look forward to seeing you!