“Delicious food with great service”

Miceli's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 19 Restaurants in Matlacha
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Casual dining, fun atmosphere, outdoor seating, live entertainment 7 days a week.
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

We picked Miceli’s for our late anniversary dinner. We were not disappointed at all. I had seafood stuffed ravioli and it was the best, as I have ordered similar item at different restaurants. It was a large portion with lots of seafood in it. We would have gone back during this visit if we had had enough time. Will definitely eat here again if we get to come back to this area.

1  Thank Sandra K
Write a ReviewReviews (1,256)

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Never had anything I didn't like. Friendly fast service...go for your birthday. Your meal and desert are practically free!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

My uncle took us here while we were visiting. The service was good and the food was great. I had the crab cakes and they were great, no fillers! We are looking forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

After living in the area for a little over a year we finally had the chance to eat at Miceli's today. We were on our way back to Cape Coral from Pine Island when we decided to stop in for a late lunch after hearing many good things about the place. We enjoyed a delicious meal served by a very friendly and helpful waitress. The three meat lasagna was fantastic and Miceli's marinara sauce is excellent. The five cheese ravioli with meatballs was covered with the most delicious cheese making it quite a robust dish. It was hard to decide what to choose from the extensive menu. We look forward to going back again and enjoying more of the delicious food at this fun and friendly Waterfront Restaurant

Reviewed 25 June 2018

I went to Micellis on my birthday. I told the hostess (2) that it was my birthday and that i was looking forward to my birthday meal. I was seated. I then told my waitress it was my birthday. I did this because it may be required to notify them up front. The meal came...prime rib..small cut ( queen ) it was terrible. I did manage to get 4-5 decent pieces and when dipped in the au jus they were quite nice. The bill came. NOW I was advised that because i was alone the birthday meal would not apply. For the birthday meal to apply i would have to purchase another at the full price and take it home. I paid the full price and tipped the waitress 20%.
I then wrote a review on Micellis website and received a reply that said I was told up front by all 3 workers ( 2 female hostesses and the female waitress) that the birthday meal would not apply because I was alone. My spouse had passed away last October.
As I said on my review of the website..it would be some time after eternity before I would again go there for a meal. That the waitresses lied about their involvement only compounds the misdeeds of Micellis.

4  Thank doctorcrime