“Best Ice Cream This Side of Lee County”

Great Licks Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Matlacha
Reviewed 26 September 2017

I've lived on Pine Island my entire life, and Great Licks is simply the best. My family of 10 loves this place, and I take all my visiting friends by here at least once. I always recommend the Key Lime Pie and Coconut flavors (they taste great together too), but all their flavors are amazing! Never had a bad experience here.

1  Thank Taylor S

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We walked down to the corner and enjoyed a few flavors of their delectable ice cream! It was fun to sit inside and look at the different art from local artists.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

Best coffee icecream, EVER. But you should not go becasue then there will be none let for me! Hours and parking are good for such a small shop. Greated with a smile everytime.

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

We stopped in after a hot day of visiting Matlacha. Saw they had some local homemade flavors. One flavor was the Mango. It was absolutely fantastic. My wife and I both loved it. Very refreshing.

The place is very small and you'll miss it if you're not careful. But we would highly recommend you stop in for a cup or come. They have a great art and gift shop in the same building with some fantastic paintings and one of a kind pieces.

Worth your trip to stop in and say hello. Very friendly staff and the ice cream is great. Thank you!!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Ice cream! Cant go wrong. Great on a hot day in Matlacha. Need to expand and get more flavors. Nice shop connected to xheck out.