“Local ice cream”

Great Licks Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Matlacha
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Very good ice cream made locally. Several flavors to choose from. We had the raspberry chocolate chip, Key lime (those flavors work great together), and crunchy peanut butter. All were very good and reasonably priced. Very friendly. Don’t forget to stop in the adjoining shop for locally made artwork.

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Very good ice cream!! My kids love this place, and reasonably priced. They have a really cute shop too!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Great quirky ice cream shop. Locally made ice creams with local flavors are wonderful. Totally enjoyed this visit.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

Very good ice cream in a locally owned shop. There are several flavors to choose from, fresh ingredients.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I've lived on Pine Island my entire life, and Great Licks is simply the best. My family of 10 loves this place, and I take all my visiting friends by here at least once. I always recommend the Key Lime Pie and Coconut flavors (they taste great together too), but all their flavors are amazing! Never had a bad experience here.

1  Thank Taylor S