“Nice and clean, be prepared to sit outside”
Review of Seafood Station

Seafood Station
Ranked #19 of 451 Restaurants in Melbourne
Reviewed 14 October 2017

I liked this restaurant/seafood market. I always like seafood restaurants that also function as seafood markets, especially when the seafood is nice and fresh like this was. It also smelled clean, so many seafood markets smell like old fish. Not this one it looked and smelled clean. We decided not to eat there though simply because the only seating was outside at the 5 picnic tables, or in your car. They had not inside seating and it was hot outside so we had to pass, especially since the tables were all occupied. Maybe I’ll give it another try in the winter.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

While on a business training trip this was a recommendation. Great food. Don't come here if you are afraid to use your hands. If you want great food make a beeline here. I will be back here the next time I am in town for sure!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Wow guys, you’ve really outdone yourselves! First of all let’s point out a couple of things for you first time folks: 1. Consider calling in your order ahead of time. The Station is an old gas station so all the seating is located outside only (although it’s covered) tables fill up fast and the line is long (the secret’s out!!) give yourself 15-25 minutes before arriving just in case if you choose this option. Tip: If there’s just the two of you, don’t be afraid to share a table with someone else. ;)
2. Get ready to chow down with your fingers. It’s the only way! Choose a mild or spicier seasoning (spicy has flavor but isn’t really hot - I loved it!), pick your seafood and any add on’s and a drink.
3. Parking can be tight - make sure you leave the boat at home.

The food was so great and wow’d me more than my favorite shack down in Vero! I don’t think you can go wrong with anything on the menu but the scallops = To. Die. For.

Enjoy! I’d love to know if you feel the same!

Reviewed 17 September 2017

We are back post Irma and stopped in for a quick lunch. I love seafood boils and this was was tastier than Jake's in Mel Beach. Only thing we didn't like was they used way too much butter and garlic. The seating was Ok but it was very hot and would be nice to have indoor seating. We will be back.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

Dinner for two on Sunday before Labor Day. We had shrimp, lobster, scallops, and crab dinners. Lovely evening to eat outside. Prepare for a messy dinner... you have to crack your own crabs and feel your shrimp. But that's much of the fun! Best dinner in town. Will go back again.