“Wonderful addition to downtown”

The Roots Hashery & Boutique
Ranked #90 of 450 Restaurants in Melbourne
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We have been here a few times since they opened. All 3 experiences have been great! Food and drinks are amazing as is the atmosphere. We keep coming for breakfast we will have to make a trip for lunch and dinner too!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

My son and I just walked by Roots and decided to go in and give it try. The restaurant is very nicely decorated, and has a little boutique in the back with locally made items. The staff and the owner were super friendly and the food is amazing. We live close by and will definitely be eating at there again and again.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Very good an huge portions. Service was wonderful and she made it very pleasurable. Interesting menu and the pork sandwich is excellent. The brisket is also very good.

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Went to Roots on recommendation of a friend. It exceeded my expectations. Friendly owner, TJ, came over and chatted with my friend and I.
Food was scrumptious and ample amount. Wonderful flavor to the eggs and potatoes.
Can't wait to go back. Boutique was delightful and I bought some post cards of olde Melbourne.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

Just stopped in here this evening during the monthly Downtown Melbourne Friday Fest. I've seen it, but never stopped in and I'm glad I did. They have breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And beer and wine. They even have a little boutique in the back. Definitely check it out!!!