“Closed-Out of Business”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 July 2015

This restaurant has closed. A new Italian place called Chef Mario's is located there now. Please remove this listing from restaurants in Melbourne, Florida.

1  Thank bornwithwheels

Reviewed 28 June 2013

Out of sparkling water, no French fries! However a nice grilled chicken sandwich when it arrived. Pleasant ambience but I was the only person eating on Friday lunchtime. However it is good for EGAD and there's a parking lot across the street so ok.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

What a disappointment! The food was terrible. My chicken was undercooked and had a rubbery texture. I sent it back to be cooked thoroughly and it still had that toughness. I sent it back and decided not to order any thing else. One of the ladies at our table ordered a salad and it was so small and disappointing. The other two people ordered hamburgers and I took a bite of one of the burgers and did not like the texture. They said they would take my order off of the bill but I had to send the bill back because they forgot to take care of it. They took forever to get the bill to us (both times). They were also very slow to refill our drink glasses. It's the first time in my life that I chose to not leave a gratuity. Enough said!

Reviewed 5 November 2012 via mobile

This little inspired Jem of a bistro. Is inside an old bank. We actually sat in the vault in enjoyed our meal. The food was inspired and fresh. Can't say enough good things about service. I would recommend this bistro to anyone. Can't wait until the next time were up there for lunch.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

We'll try one more time. We stopped for lunch today for the first time. There was one other couple finishing their desserts which looked interesting. My wife tried the chicken sandwich and I opted for a crab cake sandwich. Initially they were out of unsweet tea? Then some appeared! Ok. Our sandwiches arrived and they were attractively served, but the waiter was annoyed when I asked for salt and pepper...I did not need them after all as the fries were seasoned perfectly.

My wife really liked her sandwich, but my crab cake had almost no flavor, no crab pieces were apparent and it had a great deal of what I guess to be bread crumbs. I was underwhelmed.

Despite not being crowded there were a couple of tables that needed bussing.

We will try again in the evening.