“Very Mediocre and High Priced Easter Buffet”
Review of Rustic

Rustic
Ranked #150 of 504 Restaurants in Melbourne
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Come join us for daily specials*** Mystery Monday!!!What will our talented group of culinary Professionals prepare tonight?? Tuesday Steak Night!- Ribeye $1.99 per oz & NY strip $1.95 per oz. Wednesday - WOW PASTA Choose from two pasta entrees prepared fresh comes with RUSTIC Garlic Bread Thursday - London Broil special served with scallopped potato, vegi dujour and salad $15.95. Friday - Fish Fry $12.95- all you can eat! Saturday -Couples Prime rib night!!Dinner for two including House wine by Sycamore Lane for $39.95!!!
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We heard a few good things about the Rustic restaurant at the Rialto Hilton Hotel in Melbourne, Florida but had never tried the place. My wife and I decided to try their "special" Easter brunch buffet and boy what a disappointment. The buffet was $31 each for seniors, a bit high for a hotel restaurant not on the ocean, but we gave it a try anyway. The brunch selection was small and did not include eggs cooked to order. The buffet did have cold Eggs Benedict with extra hard yolks...yum. The meat options included tough roast beef (sans au jus) and some bland ham. The salads were decent and they did have nice peel-and-eat shrimp. Even so, we only ate 1 plate of food each and asked for the bill. To our surprise there was an extra 20% tip automatically included. Our server only brought water and 2 drinks to the table and for that got a $15 tip. Bottom-line, 2 plates of mediocre food, 2 drinks, and water cost us $96 with tip and tax. Never again.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

My wife and I sat down for a quick drink while waiting for our room to be ready. It was St Patrick's Day so I had a Guinness and my wife had some green beer. We also ordered a club sandwich to split was really good. Our bartender was friendly and attentive. We will stop in again when in town

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

The special was the baby back ribs and it was both ample and delicious. The service from Stephanie our waitress was A1 and if you do not want to drive around finding restaurants this could be a nice place to go and it also has good pricing.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Wonderful dinner, fantastic service. Went for dinner, pleasantly surprised . We have visited here 3 times now, different times, ordered different foods. Experience has been fantastic each time. Great chef and staff.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My fiance bought a Groupon for this place so we could dine there for my birthday dinner. We waited for ten minutes to find that they have closed the restaurant on Sundays without updating any of their hours online. I guess we'll give them a shot next time if they happen to be open. I sure wish they'd keep their information current so it wouldn't be such a gamble, though.