“Very Good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

We had late dinner and everything was good the soup, garlic bread stick, shrimp appetisers, cheese appetisers, eggplant entrée,
Above all the portions are liberal and prices are wallet friendly

Reviewed 26 May 2018

This restaurant has a great selection of food and the preparation is really good. The breadstick quality is down. Sangria is not that good, too sweet. The problem we had is being rushed so much. We did not finish starters and salad and meals were there.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 29 April 2018

This Olive Garden is one of the best I have ever been at for a meal. Everything seems so fresh and delicious. Servers are wonderful.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

4/27/18 My family went for dinner. We were originally seated at a 4 chair table by the emergency exit. My daughter sat in the back corner chair. As she tried to pull her seat forward her fingers on both hands got caught between the seat and frame of the chair. Her fingers were smashed and one was bleeding, she’s crying since it hurts. I notified the waitress immediately and let her know the chair was broken and that my daughter was injured due to it. She can see the blood. She tells us she is going to get the manager. She gave us a bandaid. I waited for the manager to come (she didn’t) then decided to take my daughter to the restroom to get cleaned up. While in the restroom we were subjected to two people having sex in the handicap stall. When we get back they moved us to a booth in a different section. The waitress was friendly and helpful. We decided to order. I ordered a strawberry margarita, my husband ordered a kiwi melon limonata, and my daughter ordered a strawberry banana smoothie. The margarita was okay, I have had better. I tried the limonata and thought it was good, my husband said it gets really sweet towards the bottom. My daughter didn’t like the smoothie she said it tasted funny. I tried it and thought it was fine. It definitely had a strawberry banana flavor. My husband ordered chicken fettuccine which he liked, just too much pasta. I had the braised beef tortellini. It comes with tomatoes that aren’t listed so if you don’t like them make sure you tell them no tomatoes at all. The beef was tender and good. Too much pasta again. My daughter had a cheese pizza. She didn’t finish it however said it was good. We gave the manager (I was told it was Sue when I went and asked) the entire time to speak with us. We were there 1 hour and 20 minutes.
The good: the service from our waitress was good. She was friendly and attentive. The food is average.
The bad: the manager doesn’t care about injuries to customers and they even seated people at the same table with the broken chair. We also had to deal with people having sex in the ladies room both times I took my daughter in there. By seating people in a broken chair this restaurant shows no concern for customers who may be seriously injured should the chair break totally. They were told about the restroom issue as well. This is not the kind of place I will bring my family back to. I don’t recommend it. You can get better food elsewhere.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

We had dinner there a few days ago and as usual at all Olive Gardens they go out of there way to accommodate your needs. Food is very good and you get plenty of it. Be careful ordering medium rare steak unless you want to hear it moo. Ask to see the steak wellness chart. I ordered steak gorgonzola with med rare steak - it was was way too rare. The waitress went out of her way and resolved the problem.

Date of visit: March 2018