“Very Special Occasion”

Chart House Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Chart House Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 449 Restaurants in Melbourne
Price range: US$40 - US$60
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: New Haven
Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

The site was amazing with an incredible view. The staff could not have been more attentive. The food was incredible. We went for Sunday Brunch, it was a bit pricey for what you got but I supposed you are paying for the view and the service.

I have a Gluten allergy so I was somewhat limited with what I could eat, obviously none of the breads or English muffins but also none of the sauces and no home-fries. The Omlet was very good.

We went for my father's 75th birthday and when I made the reservation they asked about the occasion and then when we arrived they had personalized our menu's that were nicely tied up for us to take home as a souvenir.

Reviewed 20 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I wanted a quality dinner versus the standard fare in Melbourne.

From the salad bar to the freshest and most incredible snapper and grouper entrees coupled with a beautiful view of the river, it is one of only two restaurants that I would recommend to a foodie.

Amazing service made it a perfect dinner.

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

We visited this restaurant and absolutely loved the atmosphere and dining options. If you arrive before 6pm you can fine in the restaurant at s reduced rate menu which is fantastic. The meals run about 20-25$ and that includes a huge salad bar. You can have fish, chicken or prime rib. It is upscale dining with white table cloths and a large cocktail menu. If you eat in the bar area you can enjoy the reduced rates menu or order appetizers half off and drink specials. All before 6pm. That means you only need to arrive before 6pm. We made a reservation for 5:45pm snd received the deal. And it was a deal! Great service. Very good food. Fantastic cocktails and awesome views of the intercostal. We will return for sure.

Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I and another couple went for our last date night. The bar staff was friendly and efficient and we were seated quickly. The restraurant was a bit crowded and loud but other than that it was a nice atmosphere. The salad bar was well stocked and worth while. The apps ( cheese platter & oysters Rockefeller ) were very tasty! We especially loved the fig jam and Brie and would've enjoyed a tray full of just that! The prime rib was perfectly cooked and seasoned! Everyone else's main courses looked good as well. My husband and I will likely be coming more often to enjoy dinner here

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Love, Love, Love the Chart House. Always try to visit when we are near one. The one in Melbourne is always great! We had a local with us and she suggested that we go for the early seating (before 6), great menu and drink specials. Also, the early seating menu included the salad bar which was really very good I was surprised to see caviar with all the fixing included, yummy. Everyone was very happy and satisfied at meal end.