“Legit Irish Pub ”

Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

As a former bartender at an Irish Pub for nearly a decade- walking in Meg O'Malley's felt like home. All the warm wood, booths, Celtic flags and banners in Gaelic add to the authenticity. Notice how many older people actually sit and eat at the bar defines a good bartender and Irish Pub, many people opt for a table at other restaurants- except at a pub, you want to be part of the bar scene. Wedge salad-wow!! Classic Reuben aka The Kilkenny was a full plate. The kraut was actually simply steamed cabbage- I missed the sour element with my corned beef. It was awesome.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Went there twice in July with family. There is just no way to have a bad experience at this spot. One of the best Irish pubs that I have had the pleasure of visiting. Popular and tasty appetizers..we had the balls. The Shepard pie crust was just perfect. I had fish and chips. My son had the ribs...they just fall off the bone. The gals that work there are pretty and charming and make you feel at home. The manager was great and came by to make sure that all was great. Go here...Promise you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice Irish pub with live music. Great food and very good service. My wife and I loved the scones for dessert. Definitely worth a trip. We will be back and we'll bring friends.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We've been twice and the food & atmosphere are amazing! Try the bread access beer cheese dip! Parliament soup is amazing!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is pretty freaking fantastic! I first came here when I was going to the beach one day and decided I should get some breakfast. I stopped in, got their Irish Breakfast (holy crap was that a ton of delicious food!) and mimosa flight! I was absolutely in heaven (although stuffed and definitely felt like a beached whale after I got to the beach). The food was AMAZING and flavorful, as well as quickly served. The waitress was super friendly and just a bubbly person. The second time I went my fiancee and I took our friends who were swinging by for dinner. HOLY CRAP the corned beef & cabbage was scrumptious (felt like I was back at my Great Grandmas), the Irish Stew was spot on, and the rest? Seriously the best Irish food I've had in a REALLY long time. Drinks were great, atmosphere always fun, and waitresses all seem to be lively and smiley!