“Great Irish food”

Cuisines: American, Irish, Pub
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I love Megs, I usually get the corned beef sandwich or entree, their Shepard'a pie is also really good. Their bread pudding is also outstanding. Great selection of beers too.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

As a former bartender at an Irish Pub for nearly a decade- walking in Meg O'Malley's felt like home. All the warm wood, booths, Celtic flags and banners in Gaelic add to the authenticity. Notice how many older people actually sit and eat at the bar defines a good bartender and Irish Pub, many people opt for a table at other restaurants- except at a pub, you want to be part of the bar scene. Wedge salad-wow!! Classic Reuben aka The Kilkenny was a full plate. The kraut was actually simply steamed cabbage- I missed the sour element with my corned beef. It was awesome.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

Went there twice in July with family. There is just no way to have a bad experience at this spot. One of the best Irish pubs that I have had the pleasure of visiting. Popular and tasty appetizers..we had the balls. The Shepard pie crust was just perfect. I had fish and chips. My son had the ribs...they just fall off the bone. The gals that work there are pretty and charming and make you feel at home. The manager was great and came by to make sure that all was great. Go here...Promise you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice Irish pub with live music. Great food and very good service. My wife and I loved the scones for dessert. Definitely worth a trip. We will be back and we'll bring friends.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We've been twice and the food & atmosphere are amazing! Try the bread access beer cheese dip! Parliament soup is amazing!