“Parisian”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

it is rare that I write a review while still in the restaurant but I so enjoyed this meal I want to post this now. The decor is phenomenal. The restaurant is clean and vibrant. Quaint Parisian music plays in the background. The owner is on the premises and delightfully helpful. My server Eli was prompt courteous and full of answers. No small feat considering he is the only server present at lunch.
I ordered banana bubble tea and espresso. Both were prepared perfectly. I ordered the Parisian Crepe it came filled with real turkey not processed. It had fresh apples and Brie. It was layered with love and taste. This is something you do not see in the Melbourne area. Expertly prepared food with quality ingredients. I had both a white flour crepe and a buckwheat crepe. The buckwheat was light fluffy and not dry like most buckwheat foods. I truly cannot say enough positive things about this restaurant. If you are willing to step outside the meal box this is a MUST TRY

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We were staying in Vero Beach and ventured a few miles away to this charming French place. The coffee was amazing and the crepes were excellent. We had a variety of different things off the menu and we each left with an empty plate and happy tummy’s. It’s a must go to. Staff was very pleasant thanks for a very enjoyable lunch.

Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Yay. Finally a restaurant understands that many people who are gluten free also have egg and dairy allergies as well. Their gluten free crepes are also egg and dairy free and delicious! I had the gf berry crepe and it was wonderful. We will be back.

1  Thank 411KP411
Reviewed 16 April 2018

Mimosas and crepes for a week-day brunch. I could get used to that; too bad we're not able to retire yet.

The crepes were wonderful. I like subtle flavors (which is not the same as bland) and could have eaten a crepe plain.

We tried to find out what flour the chef uses; he claimed state secret and wouldn't divulge.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Je m'appelle Jeanette et j'adore les crêpes. Does that get me into the crepe rehab program, because I am ADDICTED to this place. Adorable bistro with the best crepes I've had ever. There is a magnificent savory sweetness about them that just makes you want more. They have a creative drink and crepe menu that makes this a true treasure in Historic Melbourne. Service is always great and the owner is warm and welcoming. Great place for girlfriends, couples, and first dates. If you close your eyes, you can imagine you are in Paris and will fall in love. Bon appetite!!

1  Thank JHM13