“Wow! Felt like I was in South Florida.”

Ocean 302 Bar and Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Ocean 302 Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Description: Ocean 302 is a upscale farm to table restaurant specializing in the finest food and craft beverages sourced whenever possible. Locally farmed coast to coast. Ocean 302 provides a innovative culinary adventure.
Reviewed 11 October 2017

The moment I walked in I was wonderfully surprised. The decor, atmosphere, ambiance and food reminded me of the eclectic feel of Delray Beach or South Beach. the fried calamari was perfectly cooked and the bruschetta with balsamic glaze melted in my mouth. A great date place, night out with friends or just hanging at the bar. I will definitely return to sample more of their menu and libations.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We were surprised by this place! We were staying in town and this was in walking distance, we heard it was farm to table and the menu looked like it had unique and fun foods to try, not your typical foods. We were not disappointed, the food surpassed our expectations! It was so good we were almost licking our plates! Our favorite was the fungi bruschetta with a goat cheese mouse and the charcuterie plate. Can’t even describe! Every tastebud was attended to this evening! And a shout out to our server, John. He was fun, entertaining and enjoyed his job!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

Great service and atmosphere! Absolutely delicious food. Chef Pete is great at what he does. I'd highly recommend the fungi bruschetta and the scallops. The craft cocktails are also a delicious touch.

Reviewed 28 September 2017 via mobile

We ate here two nights in a row whilst stopping in a b&b down the road. We did plan to try somewhere new the second night but compared to anything else we saw on TripAdvisor, and the proximity to us, we loved it here so much we came back!

The restaurant/bar is done out really nice, it has a nice vibe, excellent music in the background and TVs everywhere for sports fans.

The staff were all really pleasant and the food and cocktails were fab. I can definitely recommend the Charlie burger, and my OH loved both of his meals - I had to laugh when he had red snapper as it was the first time in two weeks (and some pretty good food) that a dinner had actually had him making appreciative noises! He said it was the best meal he had all holiday and we road tripped around all of south Florida.

Definitely stop here - you won’t be disappointed!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The service was great- We had Jamie as our server and she made our friends birthday really nice. The craft cocktails were yummy- I had the Clearwater and our friend had the Muse. He said it's the best cocktail he's had in a long time. The food was amazing. We had the fungi bruschetta- so good. The steaks were out of this world. Chef Pete is an artist! My son always orders the shellfish pizza- his favorite pizza of all time. Always be sure to check out the specials. My husband ordered the fish special and loved it.