Lowest prices for your stay
US$474
PricelineUS$474
TravelocityUS$474
Vio.comUS$474
4,263 results
All reviews zuma restaurant downtown miami water view south beach pool area pool staff room service whole foods junior suite valet parking valet service biscayne bay balcony concierge poolside doorman cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 December 2022 via mobile

Well what can I say - the most rude, arrogant hotel we’ve ever been to. We arrived early as we had just left a cruise, so had to leave our bags behind the desk. After spending the morning walking around Miami we were desperate to sit down and have some lunch. The upstairs restaurant was closed (indoors) so they only had seating outside. We went downstairs to the other restaurant to be refused entry (apparently we weren’t “appropriately” dressed - yet we saw families with children and a baby throwing everything on the floor. It was lunchtime and we were wearing smart shorts - we couldn’t get to our other clothes!) and they demanded we leave and go upstairs and eat in the rain (it was pouring by this point). We’ve travelled the world and stayed in many 5 star hotels and NEVER been treated like this. We didn’t even bother checking in after that. Cancelled our reservation and found another hotel. If you want 5 star service don’t go to this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ruthl658
Reviewed 27 November 2022

We spent five nights at the Kimpton EPIC hotel and we had an excellent experience. This hotel checked all the boxes for my family. Excellent updated room with an excellent layout for families, very large pool area, comfortable and well maintained gym, great location, good restaurants, complimentary coffee and wine happy hour, etc etc

What stood out the most was the excellent service. Travelling as a family with three little kids can be a challenge and can require some extra support to get your room settled for the kids. On the first night we needed some extra items to make things more comfortable. Warren, Petter and Carla went over and above to ensure we got comfortable and ensured it stayed that way. I haven't experienced genuine care and authenticity like we experienced from this group.

The service definitely stood out to me and we'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 25 November 2022

Most hotels have decent customer service, but Donika raised the bar to a whole new level.

When I reached out to Donika for assistance regarding my stay with my cousin Patrick Reinke, she was incredibly informative and helpful. Not only was she professional and courteous, but she has an energy about her that you cannot help but just smile.

Thank you Donika!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 November 2022 via mobile

Great hotel! Eduardo and the staff was amazing! Thanks Eduardo! Will definitely visit again, just to have the great service! Great rooms and great views, great happy hour! Very clean. Highly recommend. Thank you for all the attention to details.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 19 November 2022

My girlfriends and I stayed at the Epic hotel for 5 nights during the last week of October. The service was unprofessional and the towels/sheets were not luxurious at all. It's really nothing special just a basic room with basic amenities and services. The rooms/hallsways reek of cigarette smoking. There's a yellowish discoloration on the walls. The mattresses are old and super uncomfortable. The bedsheets were also dirty and we had to call downstairs several times (because they did not answer) so we can get our room cleaned. What makes this hotel worse is the fact that my Louis Vuitton sneakers were robbed/stolen from the housekeeper. The hotel took no accountability and called me a liar. They kept saying I was denied any reimbursement and that there's nothing I can do. They also told me that they spoke to their staff and that no one took my shoes and that it's most likely my friends who took my shoes... What kind of a hotel treats their clients this way and calls them liars?

I'm convinced any positive review is fake and is written from someone trying to protect this hotel. Save your money and time and stay at any of the other more accommodating and nicer hotels in brickell. We will never stay there again.

Date of stay: October 2022