“It’s good alternative to Ipic”
Review of CMX Cinemas

CMX Cinemas
Ranked #28 of 65 Fun & Games in Miami
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Even though I fell in love with the Ipic theatre concept first,
this Miami version is not bad. They seem to not have all of the kinks worked out yet as far as food and service, but it has potential. Went there to see Black Panther and the service was a bit disjointed. A lot a scrambling around by the servers and they didn’t even bring my final check at the end. Limited food choices but the food is good. Next time I’ll visit the sports bar outside, in the lobby of the theatre, as it looks like a more fun atmosphere to partake in. But I will definitely return to the movie theatre and hopefully the kinks are worked out.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

The reason why I didn’t rate this place as excellent is because every single time I have been here with my wife, we want to leave because of the terrible music selection. We love to come for the drinks and food but we always want to leave fast because we can’t handle the music for too long. It’s a sports bar and they play terrible EDM. They should play American bar music. If I want to go listen to EDM, I can go to a club in South Beach. Great food and beautiful decor.

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

What a fantastic cinema. Super comfy seats, brilliant sound and wonderful service brought right to your seat. How cinema going should be! Oh and the bar in the lobby makes great Old Fashioned’s as well!

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Went for a simple night out with wife, went to press the red buttons to place an order of a drinks . Been waiting for almost an hour to get someone else attention, finally someone came to the couple next to us and try to order a drink and the guy to tell us the bar is close, very disappointed for the service. What more worse is that after the guy told us bar is close and yet the couple next us still getting drinks and food after 15 min.
What kind of a service is this. So disappointed, it’s my second time here. I though I gave it another try even my wife says it’s too expensive compared to other cinema.
Not coming back to this place again. Horrible service. My wife is right about this place.