“Authentic and modern Indian food”

Ghee Indian Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Ghee Indian Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,195 of 4,540 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Sister restaurant of the original south miami location, we leave close by so it’s our new to go place. The ghost pepper nan are out of this world, honestly almost everything is good on the menu. Casual service and pricing. Visited 5 times in the last 2 months and plan on going back.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Our dinner last night was excellent. I suggest a reservation, but the kind Ghee folks got us a table with no reservation. This is Indian fushion - traditional dishes with a flair. Clever spicing. We especially liked the corn dish and the vegetarian curry. Spicy, cheddar nan was quite a treat. This is a top restaurant, so do not miss. It is special.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

I went here for Lunch, it was a set menu for lunch either chicken or vegetarian I didn't like that because I was excited about trying different foods. Any way I ordered the chicken,it was ok, I did like the indian pickle, the food came out in very small portions, it was different items they put together, overall was good,well seasoned and tasty. I must say the best thing to me was the dessert, OMG that fig cake with the Ginger sauce was Amazing,I would go back there just for that

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We were excited to try here after hearing positive things from people who visited. Was surprised to see that some classics were not offered and the ones that were offered had interesting interpretations. We concluded that the offerings had been adjusted to suit the palate of people not accustomed to eating Indian food.
We plan to try the other location to see if we have a better culinary experience.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

As actual Indians, we are wary of most Indian restaurants because their dishes are lousy representations of what Indian food is. Ghee is not one of these restaurants. They work hard to balance traditional flavors with new ways of enjoying them. We were a large group, mostly vegetarians, who tried a little of everything. We loved the Crispy Cauliflower, Pani Puri, Carrots, Sweet Corn, Vegetable Salad, Turnips, Steamed Green Millet, Beets, and the Truffle Paratha. There were a few dishes that didn't resonate well with us: Eggplant, Shrimp, Lemon Rice, and Rice/Quinoa. Perhaps they were good, but they were not AMAZING like the majority of the menu. Would definitely go back again and recommend others to do the same. Especially vegetarians.