“Well worth the visit”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$85.00*
and up
Miami Art Tour: Design District, Midtown and...
Ranked #70 of 367 things to do in Miami
Reviewed 2 April 2018

A great deal of effort has gone into making this private museum excellent. Stands out in comparison to other local art museums.

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

I was at the ICA and chatting with someone who told me to go next door to the De La Cruz Collection, a private collection open to the public. Wow. What a cool concept. The art is contemporary, mostly German and American, and the space is open, bright and well curated over three floors. I loved so many of the works, and felt like I was getting a really intimate view of someone’s private life! My favourite artist was Felix Gonzales-Torres, who I knew nothing about, but loved his installations, especially the one that allows you to take candy from the gallery. This collection might be better than the ICA. Shh.

1  Thank zarielcreative
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

gorgeous contemporary collection in extraordinary building. docent/staff members guide the visit with interest and information.

Reviewed 8 January 2018

Really great to see many artists new to me (and I imagine to most.) Heavy on many from SoCal - often heard of but I'd not seen "live." Sincere thanks to the de la Cruz family for sharing this with us!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 12 December 2017

This, yet another, fantastic exhibition of contemporary art is part of the collection of the De La Cruz family. It is virtually next door to the Institute of Contemporary Art. Much of the work is monumental in size and the collections have some overlaps and compliment one another.