9 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$297
View deal
Expedia.comUS$296
Hotels.comUS$296
Official HotelUS$296
TravelocityUS$296
ZenHotels.comUS$535
PricelineUS$296
All reviews coconut grove wonderful staycation outdoor shower unique hotel stay cation typical miami private balcony sat at the bar in town for business great bartender rooftop pool recommend staying here fantastic stay the entire staff enjoyed my stay business trip owen
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 September 2022

Came from the Atlanta on a three day business trip. I decided to stay with this nice hotel during my visit to the area. The customer service was excellent and the process of checking in to the room was great. Owen did a fantastic job in making sure I was taken care of from day one. The room was clean to perfection and the bed was very comfortable. Owen definitely made me feel welcomed and I would definitely recommend this resort to my business partners, friends, and family. Maybe on my next visit Owen will be the apart of the supervisor/ management team. 5/5 stars ‼️

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank coogib
General Manager, General Manager at Mayfair House Hotel & Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2022

At Mayfair House Hotel & Garden, our goal is to impress all our guests, so we're happy to hear we succeeded with you! It's great to know that our friendly staff and clean, comfortable rooms helped make your visit memorable. Thank you for the wonderful review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 27 September 2022 via mobile

we popped in during a typical Miami torrential rainstorm seeking refuge at the restaurant bar for a drink.
the pizza oven, full back bar and friendly staff were exactly what we needed. Gigi’s Racilia and Sotol suggestions were on point and Rene makes a fantastic dry gin martini . A few cocktails in the rain stopped and we vowed to be back for a few more rounds .

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank shadowhostess

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad you enjoyed the food and drinks and felt welcome in the restaurant. Please come see us again soon at Mayfair House Hotel & Garden!

Reviewed 27 September 2022 via mobile

Glad to see the Mayfair back! A nice renovation. Went for drinks with friends on a very rainy Miami Monday. Was pleased to see Gruner by the glass, and we enjoyed some great Martinis. Rene and Gigi at the bar are a delight. We will be back for sure!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Vacation08945767984
General Manager, General Manager at Mayfair House Hotel & Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2022

It's always a pleasure hearing from our guests. We're glad you enjoyed the bar, and we look forward to seeing you again at Mayfair House Hotel & Garden!

Reviewed 26 September 2022

Came for a site visit and was shown excellent customer service from the entire staff! One person that stood out to me was Owen, his hospitality and customer service skills were beyond superb! Because of his friendly and knowledgeable service I definitely will be returning to book a stay! Great job everyone!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank tkayam

We know that friendly and helpful service lies at the heart of any great experience, and it is wonderful to know that you appreciated this aspect. Happy travels to you, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again soon!

Reviewed 26 September 2022

Immediately I was greeted by Owen at the front desk, listen he made me feel so special, the room was decorated and his service made me feel like I was VIP. I will surely stay there again. My business trip felt more like a vacay during my short stay. Thank You so much Owen

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank averiar2022
General Manager, General Manager at Mayfair House Hotel & Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2022

Our amazing staff works hard to ensure all our guests feel welcome, and Owen will be proud you appreciated his exceptional service. Thank you for the wonderful review! Please come stay at Mayfair House Hotel & Garden again soon.