“Perfect for when hunger strikes”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #2,617 of 4,314 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

When you are hungry and crave a hot freshly cooked, tasty meal, I would recommend Pei Wei. Cashiers are very friendly and patiently help you while you decide. I loved the lettuce roll with the water chestnuts and the Pei Wei spicy was good. The wonton soup is also one of my faves. Overall Easy on the budget and a nice selection. There was this one time that one of our orders got delayed but they refunded us even after the meal finally arrived.

Reviewed 14 February 2016 via mobile

Its really just a version of Panda Express, however Panda Express uses some flavorings. Everything tastes watered down, and undercooked. Absolutely no garlic or Asian basic spices. Save your money..

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

This was my first visit ever to a Pei Wei restaurant. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I ordered Thai Dynamite dish (small, $6.69). There were about 6-8 small pieces of chicken, tasty and spicy, but not too spicy, Wiz vegetables, sauce and a wedge of lettuce that I chose in lieu of rice to be more healthy. I was very satisfied for the price. Yes, it is fast food so I didn't expect much in terms of service and that was fine. The decor is attractive. Highly recommend as an alternative to other fast food places. Would go to this chain again.

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

You pick - protein, sauce, rice or noodles. They deliver. I had the sesame chicken on noodles. Perfect size (small) for lunch. It arrived piping hot and well seasoned (good kick). My companion had the shrimp pad Thai and was not happy until she turned it out onto my empty plate. All the seasoning, egg and peanuts were on the bottom. Yes, my empty plate because they didn't arrive at the same time. Gordon Ramsey would not be proud. Otherwise, all good.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

this restaurant is the best of the best on the "fast food" type of restaurants it delivers great food at a good price with fresh ingredients and amazing taste and service.