Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$90
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$146
US$122
Book now, pay at stay
US$139
US$128
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
The Mutiny Hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$159
US$137
US$119
Comfort Suites Miami / Kendall(Miami)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$141
US$110
Regency Hotel Miami(Miami)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$88
US$85
PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$187
Priceline
US$368
US$339
Mandarin Oriental
1,813 results
All reviewscoconut grovepollo tropicalcoral gablesmetrorail stationfree breakfastclean roomsyogurtshort drivekey biscaynesouth beachwithin walking distancelittle havanaconvenient locationfront desk staffnice staybusiness centercruise port
Reviewed 29 May 2018

I travel weekly and Hampton Inns are my company's hotel of choice. They typically range from old to older, so this one was a nice change of pace. The rooms are all nice, and the staff is friendly. We got in at about 2AM for our first of two nights, and the front desk clerk came out from the back within 30 seconds. He was friendly and didn't charge us the $15 for parking since it was already morning. There's not much within walking distance, but it's a short drive to a variety of places, so not a bad location. There's free wine at certain times of the day, just to liven the spirits. Overall, it's about the best deal you'll find for a nice place, specifically if you're coming during the summer months.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
MiguelV2800, General Manager at Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you for leaving so many kind words. We were fully renovated in 2015 thankfully our property has the new Hampton by Hilton layout I am Very pleased you got to experience what our hotel is all about comfortable surroundings & warm and friendly people to assist you. We are less than a mile away from the downtown Coconut Grove area where there are a huge selection of eateries and entertainment. We hope to be you new hotel when looking to travel to the Miami Area contact me directly to book your next stay

Regards,
Hampton by Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables

Reviewed 22 May 2018

I stay here frequently for work - I like the location - you can walk to a lot of restaurants, good location if you need to be in Coconut Grove or Coral Gables. The hotel itself is older, rooms are are fine - generally pretty quite - they seem to have had a turnover in front desk staff - not for the better. Just a small thing but they have cookies at 7:30pm , I know they are ready a bit earlier and kept just out of sight - I was heading back to the room at 7:20 and asked if I could get one so I would not have to come back down in 10 minutes ( they go fast) the front desk woman gave me a look like I was asking for a free night - did not like the request and in a huff gave me the cookie, I am a frequent quest and a diamond member - she needs a little better training. They have free food and drinks including wine and been I believe Monday thru Wednesday - pretty good deal - the breakfast is your typical Hampton free fare - would never pay for it but for free its OK. They charge $15 for parking - a bit of a ripoff. Prices can vary greatly depending on the time of year - January through Easter time - completely overpriced - around $200/night - not worth it - but other times is more reasonable. Over the past 5 years of staying there - probably 60 nights - I would still call it average.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
MiguelV2800, General Manager at Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear CDY,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am very grateful for your loyalty to our hotel and brand and I am terribly sorry about this incident with the cookies. I am disappointed our guest service agent did not meet your request with a big smile. I promise we will start getting more of those delicious cookies earlier. I will also make sure our new associates get the appropriate training to make sure this does not happen again. Thank you for noting our Manager's Reception, which takes place Tuesday to Thursday evenings from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM. I am sorry you perceive the parking fee being a ripoff, actually it is the least expensive in the Coconut Grove/Coral Gables area where hotels are charging up to $30.00 per night. Our rates per night as you mentioned vary greatly with prices being discounted up to 50% off during the summer, which makes our winter rates seem overpriced.

I really hope you comeback soon and have the opportunity to personally greet you.

Hampton by Hilton Coconut Grove/Coral Gables

Reviewed 19 May 2018

I have been a Hilton diamond member for several years now and, while the location of this hotel is great and the hotel itself is nice, this is one of the most poorly run hotels I have seen in the Hilton portfolio. First off, I had an e-checkin for 3pm. I arrived at 4:15pm and the room was not ready. That is inexcusable, why even have e-checkin? Second, the room the sheets were filthy. Both old and new stains (pictures attached). They were the sheets of a low quality budget motel. But what is potentially more alarming is the management did not honor the policy of 100% satisfaction. After I called Hilton honors to report these issues, the hotel told them that they contacted me. They did not. Second, they refunded only 5,000 of the 29,000 points used for the stay. I think management needs a math lesson because that is 17% not “100%.” However, 17% satisfaction would be a good slogan for this Hampton Inn.

Room Tip: top floor facing city (even rooms)
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
MiguelV2800, General Manager at Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Shane H. Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am terribly disappointed to read about your experience with us. I understand your frustration with the check in process, which is supposed to be prompt and efficient. I have shared your comments with our housekeeping team to make sure that worn and stained sheets are taken out of inventory, so what took place during your stay does not happen again with any future guest. We empower our associates to do what is necessary in order to keep our guest happy and they felt that having our housekeeping inspector address the problem and offering you 5000 points was enough. We do stand by our guarantee and I will be contacting you tomorrow to personally take care of it.

Cordially,

Hampton by Hilton Coconut Grove/Coral Gables

Reviewed 17 May 2018

I stayed at this Hampton Inn on two separate occasions (one-night) while on a driving/cycling holiday. It was an ideal location to stop-off before and then again after visiting The Keys.

This hotel was up to the high standards of the other Hampton Inns that I stayed at while on this vacation, however, did not experience anything special as a Hilton Hhonors Gold Member. Staff were efficient. Room very comfortable - brilliant bed. Lots of parking (above and below ground). No local restaurants within walking distance.

Complimentary happy hour between 6pm & 7pm was a surprise, with good selection of nibbles and also white & red wine and bud beer. The complimentary breakfast was good, with wide selection to set-you-up for the day.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Thank WhenAreWeThere!
MiguelV2800, General Manager at Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear WhenAreWeThere,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback, we truly appreciate. We are glad that you enjoyed our location and found it convenient as you traveled south to the Keys. I am disappointed that you were not recognized as a Hilton Honors Gold member and that our staff did not inform you about the several restaurants that are within walking distance on both occasions you have been with us. We certainly appreciate your comments on our evening reception and breakfast quality.
We hope to see you again at Coconut Grove.

Hampton by Hilton Coconut Grove/ Coral Gables

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Hotel is located conveniently close to the University of Miami Coral Gables campus. Heard complimentary breakfast was okay. Didn't get the chance to do breakfast during stay. Had to get to campus and other business while visiting during Commencement week.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
MiguelV2800, General Manager at Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Berdine G,
First of All GO CANES! We are the one of the closest hotels to the the University of Miami and we bleed ORANGE and GREEN. I hope you enjoyed the festivities last week and congrats to your daughter. Hopefully next time your travels bring you to Coconut Grove you stay with us again and try breakfast.

Kindest Regards,