Lowest prices for your stay
Mandarin Oriental
US$905
Free cancellation until 12/02/23
US$905
Free cancellation until 12/02/23
Reserve now, pay at stay
Algotels
US$875
TravelocityUS$925
Hotels.comUS$925
Lol.travelUS$1,074
3,541 results
All reviews brickell key la mar private beach man made beach peruvian restaurant south beach turn down service room service in room dining five star hotel pool staff lobby bar overlooking the bay beautiful hotel valet parking love this hotel four seasons
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 November 2022

My bathroom literally caught on fire due to a faulty blow dryer. Thank goodness I acted quickly.

So I’m blow drying my hair, the blow dryer stops working and the next thing I know there are flames coming out of it.

I immediately pull out the plug, call the front desk, tell them to get up here quickly (they didn’t which was unacceptable), then I go back into the bathroom and see one of the towels is now on fire. I manage to put out the fire and I call again downstairs and tell them if security doesn’t get up here within 5 mins then I’m calling 9-1-1 because I wasn’t sure if it would start up again - I’m no expert so who knows if a spark would occur and then something else re-ignites?

So they came up quickly after that second call, moved me to another room and offered me “free breakfast” when I’m already getting a free breakfast as part of my hotel package.

I guess Mandarin management thinks saving their hotel worth millions of dollars is equal to offering their guest a free breakfast that I was getting anyway as part of my hotel package.

Anyway, glad I got the fire out, glad it didn’t spread and glad nobody got hurt.

You’re Welcome Mandarin Oriental Hotel, but may I please suggest you thoroughly inspect all your guest room blow dryers?

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Elysia Weiss, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2022

Dear MaryfromManhattan,

Thank you for staying with us this past weekend and I sincerely apologize for the incident that occurred with the hairdryer in your room. This should never happen, and I can imagine how frightening this was to occur and subsequently the length of time that transpired for our colleagues to immediately respond is inexcusable. I was saddened to read your account of what happened, the delay for assistance and how this was handled overall.

I am reviewing every step with the management team in Housekeeping, Engineering and Front Desk regarding the incident and can assure you there will be proper follow up accordingly. Although our Hotel Duty Manager was trying to make some amends for what happened, I believe we missed the mark here. We very much appreciate you alerting us right away of the situation and we all are indeed fortunate that this did not escalate further.

Again my sincere apologies for this incident and I hope should you return to Miami in the future that you reach out to me directly to assist with a reservation. I wish you a lovely holiday week ahead.

Best regards,

Reviewed 16 November 2022

This is a superb hotel, and it's the personnel that work there that make this a special place! They all make you feel welcome, are extremely helpful, and all seem to like their jobs. The hotel offers complimentary Tesla rides to any destination within two miles. This is one of the best hotels I have ever visited!

Room tip: Bay view rooms are excellent.
Date of stay: November 2022
Elysia Weiss, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2022

Dear Northampton Traveler,

Thank you for staying at Mandarin Oriental, Miami and taking the time to share your review. I am delighted you had an amazing experience. Your kind words and comments regarding our staff and services are much appreciated. As well, we are glad you enjoyed our most recent addition to enhance the guest experience with complimentary Tesla transportation to nearby locations. We will keep doing our utmost to satisfy our guests and help create great memories.

Many thanks again and we hope to welcome you back soon.

Hotel Manger

Reviewed 14 November 2022

This is my favorite hotel in Miami hands down. Good location. I love the lobby and bar. The rooms are nice. The pillows are amazing. Friendly staff. Have not tried the spa at this time. Will be back again.

Date of stay: September 2022
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Ms. Nicole,

Thank you for sharing your great review. We are delighted you had an excellent and enjoyable experience. Your kind compliments about the hotel, beautiful location, MO Bar and the staff are sincerely appreciated.

We look forward to welcoming you back again to enjoy a relaxing time in our Spa.

Reviewed 10 November 2022

Its a nice facility, however I prefer the Mandarin HKG. Amenities were more plush, and room decor was more authentic, and the shower was to small, and we prefer dual sinks. Room seemed dated as carpets and furniture seemed used.

Room tip: High Floor, bay view
Date of stay: November 2022
Elysia Weiss, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2022

Dear S9227JMannr,

Thank you for sharing your review. I am delighted you had a pleasant experience and enjoyed your overall stay.

Please know your feedback is very important and we are working on making improvements to the hotel and will certainly address your comments.

Thank you again and we hope to welcome you back.

Reviewed 30 October 2022

Amazing A+ experience. We arrived from the very hectic, stressful Miami highway traffic, and I was instantly transported into a relaxing luxury world. The first thing I noticed was the amazing smell and high windows in the lobby with the most impressive view. We were greeted and checked in immediately - and I thought it was a nice touch that the lady who checked us in actually left her desk and personally walked us to the elevators. I was given the most delicious sesame and ginger chocolate because I was "Friends of MO" (join it!). When we arrived to our room we were yet again surprised with rose petals, chilled prosecco and fresh fruit. We decided to stay in, relax after the hectic drive and enjoy the room service - all was fantastic. Ahhhh it was amazing! Thanks Mandarin Oriental!

Date of stay: October 2022
Elysia Weiss, Other at Mandarin Oriental, Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2022

Dear Niagarak8,

We are honored to read your kind compliments about your stay. It is wonderful to know how much you enjoyed your experience and how our devoted staff exceeded your expectations. Our goal is to always ensure our guests have an enjoyable and relaxing getaway they will always remember.

Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again.