Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Speechless ... wonderful

Reviewed 16 April 2019
Delta-Imperial
Jacksonville, Florida

Recommended experiences in and around Miami
from US$40.34
from US$39.00
from US$24.57
from US$49.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2020 via mobile

Ordered a box of old style rolls and couldn’t wait since they were Cuban seed from Little Havana. The cigars were stale and rough, couldn’t even finish it and I invited a fellow smoker! Embarrassing situation!! Maybe others are better but not these.

Date of experience: June 2020
Reviewed 9 August 2019

I've visited this shop/manufacturer 4 out of the last 5 years. Each time I was treated like an everyday customer, When you throw in the customer service with the quality and value of the cigars, you have a real gem on Calle Ocho. I will continue to patronize the Bello family. Keep up the good work.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed 17 April 2019

Winner Winner Cuban Cigar and Chicken dinner!!! This was a certified dream come true. This stop on Miami Tours was awesome. We stopped in and got a short tour then I proceeded to the wall to pick out some Maduro Cubans bought 3 and the Lady bought me a candy cane type cigar for my Bday. I got business cards and the address to plug into the GPS for future visits. The cigars are great and the service informative and swift. Loved this experience.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank Delta-Imperial
Reviewed 12 March 2019 via mobile

Not a cigar smoker, but picking up a couple of cigars for friends back in Tampa. Got a real treat when the 88 year old owner was present today sitting outside the store allowing for autographs and pictures!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 2 March 2019

Dropped into this shop while touring Calle Ocho. For a small spot, very dynamic cigar making operation, and sitting on the couch is the man himself, Senor Bello, smoking a stoge. He doesnt speak English, but he will pose with you.
Talked to the owner, came away with some very good views of the cigar making plant in Nicaragua. The Bello cigars are tasty and if you buy some in bundles rather than boxes, you can save lots of money. I sampled 3 different cigars, all were well made. You should make this a stop, pricing isn't as high as some of the other shops on the avenue.

Date of experience: February 2019