Four Seasons Hotel Miami
US$199
Mandarin Oriental
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$253/night.

Crowne Plaza Miami Airport(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$93
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
The Mutiny Hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$179
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$110
CambriaHotels
PULLMAN Miami Airport hotel(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$134
US$118
HolidayInn.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Miami Downtown(Miami)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$122
US$119
Hampton.com
US$117
US$108
1,919 results
All reviewsequinox gympool areasouth beachseventh floorthe financial districtroom servicepool staffbrickell avenuekey biscaynebusiness hotelluxury hotelbeautiful poolbay view roombeautiful hotelone bedroom suitefitness centerexcellent stay
Reviewed 2 March 2013 via mobile

Had a get together in the four seasons with friends and all I can say is wow the service was incredible the lounge on the seventh floor was great the drinks were perfect the ambiance sexy and sitting outside overlooking the downtown skyline while having drinks and hanging out by a cool pool with fire pits going it just was a great place to be I recommend this hotel highly

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Acrespo79
Megan S, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

So glad to hear you and your friends had a great time. It sounds like you may have some good pictures from your visit! Make sure to share them with us on Facebook.com/FourSeasonsHotelMiami!

Best,
Megan Sterritt
PR Manager
Four Seasons Hotel Miami

Reviewed 24 February 2013

I vacationed in Miami for a few days last month and decided to stay downtown (an area I'm not familiar with) instead of on the beach simply because I adore the Four Seasons hotels.

I flew down for the fabulous weather and wanted to make the most of my short stay. I approached the concierge desk and a very gracious lady by the name of Natasha assisted me. She had wonderful recommendations for tours I could take on my own both on land and sea to get to know the city and all her restaurant suggestions were superb.

In just one stop she planned out my whole weekend and blew me away. It was a great vacation that I will never forget. Thank you Four Seasons and bravo Natasha!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank EveryDayIsAnAdventur
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Whilst not staying in the hotel we visited the restaurant twice. The service was attentive without being fussy. The menu choices and quality of food were excellent, and the total bill for the evening for food and wine was reasonable for a five star hotel. During our two week stay in Miami, it was our favourite reataurant.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank DavidmWigan
Reviewed 20 February 2013

I was greeted by name at the Valet drop off and was upgraded to a Bay view room. The hotel itself is immaculate and the rooms are very comfortable with a relaxing layout and architecture. Super restaurants and the best hotel gym I've ever been to(olympic weights, rowing machines, lots of space)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Trevor R
Reviewed 20 February 2013

The service was impeccable, the room was fantastic. The meeting facilities were by far some of the best I've ever seen. I could not be any more pleased with my visit and plan to return as soon as I can.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business