2,002 results
All reviewsequinox gympool areasouth beachseventh floorthe financial districtpoolside serviceroom servicepool staffbrickell avenuekey biscayneluxury hotelbusiness hotelbay view roombeautiful poolhotel guestsbeautiful hotelone bedroom suite
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Beautiful lobby, nice view over the sky scrapers and great pool area. Overall a pleasant stay. We especially enjoyed the happy hour at the Edge Restaurant and the free infusion waters in the lobby. Pool staff were mostly attentive even though it happened that you had to ask twice for things or make a noise at arrival to get their attention for the beach towel set ups etc.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 22 June 2018

The hotel is very nice, in a very good location. The room that i was given was superb and I was very well serviced. Moreover, the tiny issues that came up were taken care of as if they were important issues. I really felt a valued customer.

Room Tip: Ask for the higher floor rooms. The views are great.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2018

This review is long overdue. I loved this hotel. Stayed one night before our Christmas vacation cruise. The service is impeccable. All of the staff go out of their way to sincerely make you feel like an honored guest. The hotel is beautiful yet understated. The Sunday brunch was phenomenal. The room and bathroom was very clean. ADA amenities were outstanding. I loved that the ADA room still had a tub.Some hotels only have a shower.Poolside service was divine. I was able to use the lift to get into the pool and there was a portable lift for the hot tub. Convenient to the cruise port Port Miami.

After working through two category 5 hurricanes for several months, this was a much needed vacation.

Thank you for a memorable experience. Would recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2018

My husband and I enjoyed three nights in the four seasons Miami in June, and couldn't have asked for a better stay. Everything from the facilities to the staff were top notch. The pool is simply divine; the perfect place for a quick trip to unplug. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
Reviewed 18 June 2018

The hotel was very nice, however I would have preferred a beach location. We were only there overnight before a cruise though so it was fine and I knew that when I booked so no fault of the hotel. The weather was cloudy so it was a dreary day that we made the best of. We sat by the pool and the service was spectacular! The food (mexican) was delicious and the Margaritas strong. The staff was so friendly and kept our water (and Margarita) glasses full! Check in and out were pleasant. The room was a decent size. The beds comfy and plush. The bathroom was large and beautiful. The only negative about the hotel (and the reason for 4 Stars) was the blowdryer in the room that burned off 3 inches of my hair. I expected so much more of the Four Seasons!! Oh my gosh, if you stay here bring a decent blowdryer!

Room Tip: We have 2 beds. They were full size I believe. Smaller than Queen and definitely not king
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends