“Spanish dishes”

Jamon Iberico Pata Negra Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Jamon Iberico Pata Negra Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 4,458 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Simply delicious. Waiting for you in Miami River's trendy Neo Lofts, Jamon Iberico Pata Negra Restaurant offers a little bit of Spain right in the heart of Miami. Cured Iberian pig's legs ornament the ceiling. Delectable products are showcased in glass cases inviting to be savored. Artwork and Spanish regalia adorn the walls. This hole-in-the-wall, in the typical Spanish tradition serves as both a restaurant, as well as, a jamoneria. With an emphasis on everything Spanish, executive chef and owner, Felipe Perez, offers the best in traditional, Spanish cuisine. Decades of culinary experience, Felipe and his staff focus on passionately preserving authentic, Spanish flavors. The gastronomic temptations of Spain are represented in the restaurant's rich menu. Serving regional favorites: tapas, paellas, meats and seafood, the restaurant also possesses a broad array of fine quality Spanish wines. Friendly service, intimate ambiance and good food harkens back to, as chef Felipe would describe his beloved homeland, "magical Spain".
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wuao best value lunch in town. For $13.99 I got a “cod garbansos as first plate, cod filet and vegetables and a Chocolate dessert. Everything delicious

Jamon Iberico P... N, Owner at Jamon Iberico Pata Negra Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Jesus,
Thank you very much for stopping by and trying our Menu de Rechupete (Executive Lunch Menu). It means a lot to my staff and I that you would share your experience with us. I suggest that you stop by again this week. We change our 3-course, lunch menu on a weekly basis. Thanks once again for leaving a review, hope to hear from you soon.
Executive Chef/Owner Felipe Perez

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We were looking for a Tapas restaurant in the Miami area and found this one not far from the JW Marriott Downtown. We had a wide spread sampling of the various tapas and all were excellent. The Jamon Iberico and mancheco cheese were great as well as the octopus. We tried just about every tapa and all were excellent. I felt as I was in Spain. Very authentic place. If you love Jamon Iberico you can also get it sent to you. Will definitely return.

Dear Jose,
My apologies for not thanking you sooner; it's been a busy season for the restaurant. I hope you and your enjoyed your visit to South Florida and had a lovely holiday season. My staff and I are grateful for your kind words. We try very hard to recreate the Spanish experience through ambiance, food and service. I'm glad to read that you tried the Iberian Ham....it's to die for. I hope you'll stop in again on your next visit to South Florida. On your next visit I suggest trying our Paella. Hope to see you again.
Felipe Perez
Executive Chef and Owner

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

The food here is amazing. I went to the opening and I tasted tortillas, Jamón iberico, and others appetizers. The omelette o tortilla is exquisito, on point, wonderful. The prices are over average but it worthy !

Dear Mary,
My staff and I are very happy to read that you stopped by and enjoyed the grand opening of our new Jamoneria & Vinoteca. At our Deli you can find a variety of Spanish Wines and Hams. I hope you stop by again to try our 3 Course Lunch Menu ($13.50, Monday-Friday 12PM-4PM) or our dinner menu which is offered all day long. We hope to see you again.
Chef Felipe Perez
(Owner)

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

I’m ashamed that they have been here 8 years and we are just finding this place. The atmosphere is lovely - we could have been in Spain. The chef came out to say hello which is so rare. The pulpo a la gallega is comfort food for me and it tastes just like i had in Spain down to the same clay plate. The Jamon iberico is sublime and worth the price. Razor clams were a bit sandy but tasty - they are so hard to find so we enjoyed them. Seafood paella absolutely delicious. The dessert (flan) sadly did not compare to the rest of the dinner experience - please don’t put those rainbow sprinkles on it! Still worthy of 5 stars for the excellence in service, atmosphere and wonderful meal!!!!

Dear Danielle,
My apologies for the delay in responding back. It's been a rather busy season for us. I wanted to take a bit of time to personally thank you for sharing your experience with us. My staff and I are glad to read that you enjoyed your experience with us. Thank you for your suggestion regarding the Flan. I will take it into consideration. If you like seafood (and it seems you do), I suggest trying the garlic shrimp. It's a popular dish with us, as well as the rest of the seafood entrees. As for dessert. I suggest the Catalan Creme or my personal favorite, the "Torreja". It's made with the complimentary bread that is imported from Spain and I would compare it to a cold, French Toast (very tasty). I hope you and yours enjoyed your holidays. We hope to see you again.
Executive Chef/Owner Felipe Perez

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Great small and pleasant Spanish restaurant that will turn into one of my favorites in town, little bit hidden in the downtown area, but great service and great food. Valet parking. Very Good selection of wines and spirits.

Jamon Iberico P... N, Owner at Jamon Iberico Pata Negra Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words and for sharing your experience! We are a bit down the beaten path but I hope it's worth it. We offer free Valet for all of our guests because we know parking can be a bit difficult to find.If you are in the area, I suggest trying our weekly lunch menu. It's a three course meal for $13.50. We hope to see you as soon as possible when you are in the area.

Executive Chef Felipe Perez