“Most authentic curry house in Miami”

Ayesha’s Fine Dining
Ranked #286 of 4,525 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2016

If you want a more relaxed atmosphere, lots of space and availability and the most authentic curry in Miami then Ayesha's is the place for you. Other restaurants are so loud, so crowded and overpriced but Ayesha's is perfect for a conversation. Portions are larger than other restaurants and the quality of the ingredients are perfect. Service is quick and attentive and I will definitely go here again rather than the trek all the way up to coconut grove :oP PLUS FREE Parking!!!

Reviewed 3 September 2016 via mobile

Although i don't eat indian food but this one i like it so much
Buryani rice very yummy
Takka, Masala and butter chicken are amaizing
I recommend you to try it

1  Thank Saja S
Reviewed 29 August 2016 via mobile

Different and magic place, great food and environment, excellent dishes and desserts, very good customer service, clean salon, price and quality really good. Recommendable.

Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Been here several times, the food is always on point and always fantastic. Everything is really flavorful, I like spicy so I always ask for my food hot, but they offer mild and medium on the spice factor . All of my family love the food here and the service is spectacular. The owner shows incredible attention to the guests. He is often there and visits each and every table to make sure the experience is good. One of my all time favorite restaurants.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Loved the Ethiopian food it was a rare treat! I live in Port st lucie florida now but come from DC where ethopian restaurants abound. I believe this may be the only ethopian restaurant in all of south Florida. I must say the food was delicious and staff extremely friendly. The food was on the milder side then we're use to but I actually enjoyed it more. Excellent choice.