“Pick up sandwich”

Get food delivered
Ranked #393 of 4,674 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin
Reviewed 19 December 2020

Been going to this place for a very long time but today December 18th mid day I order a Caribe special sandwich to go which is almost the only thing I always order from there and it was the worst and nastiest sandwich I've ever seen I don't know what that guy was thinking pieces of meat in there like thrown in there like for dogs or worst cuz I will not feed it to my dog... really sorry that I had to say this but whoever made the sandwich should be at least slapped in the hand that show him how to make a real sandwich.... they used to make the best

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (68)

Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

Great spot for breakfast.
Came here and was greeted quickly by one of the waitress, Mabel, she was pleasant and quick with water, cafe and the food.

Would recommend.

Breakfast was under $7 and that was two fried eggs, ham, home fries, Cafe Con Leche and Cuban toast.

Date of visit: February 2020
2  Thank musicmendj
Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

Simply great felt like home real home made authentic food, excellent top of line fresh home made juices. Just excellent

Date of visit: August 2019
2  Thank djyoyodnrg
Reviewed 22 July 2019

The worst mofongo in my life. I spend my gas to go over there and my money. They changed the mofongo for a cuban sandwich and I couldnt even give that to my Dog! Thats how bad it was.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed 14 July 2019

There's a reason why the Caribe Restaurant on NW 7th Street is always crowed at lunchtime: the food. Authentic Cuban food served in big portions. The place itself is not fancy and you will not find many tourists here, but the food is just as good as home-made.

Date of visit: July 2019