“Great Ribs”

Tony Roma's
Ranked #549 of 4,363 Restaurants in Miami
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 July 2015

Over twenty years ago, I hadj my first experience at Tony Roma's in Boston. I thoroughly enjoyed the tribes then. This time was no different.. The ribs were really enjoyable.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

Our dinner was good at this lovely restaurant. We were hesitant to go there as we were traveling with a 2 year old and an 8 month old. Our waitress could not have been nicer. She very wisely seated us off to the side in a recessed area which also
would have allowed other diners to have quiet should the kids have acted up.
The menu for kids was amazing. His "appetizer" arrived quickly along with paper and crayons. Portions for him were perfect size and he loved the mac and cheese as well as the yogurt squeeze tube. Warm bread while we waited for our meal was welcome. Meals for the adults were generous and served hot. My husband had the salmon and shrimp pasta dish which he scarfed down quickly. My daughter and I each had different ribs dishes which were very good. My only critique was that the cole slaw was so yummy I wished that the serving was bigger. The manager came by our table about half-way through our meal to make sure we were satisfied with our food and the service. Nice touch! The bathroom was nicely decorated and very clean.

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

The shrimp starter bar snack was really excellent and kits what I needed after a week of heavy Latin American food! The baby rack of ribs to follow were also very good and the homemade coleslaw took 10/10 in my book. If you have puddings, of the three I had, the pecan cupcake was probably the best I had in a very long time

Reviewed 27 May 2015 via mobile

Came here with my husband on his birthday. Kevin our sever was outstanding and attentive. Additionally, the place was clean and even managment came around to make sure we were satisfied with our visit.

Reviewed 6 February 2015

The ribs were alright, a little dry..Bread was delicious, coleslaw was good, just not enough. Service was slow.