10 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$215
Expedia.comUS$215
Hotels.comUS$215
Destinia.comUS$256
1,531 results
All reviews miami airport between flights yogurt free shuttle shuttle service front desk staff clean hotel restaurants within walking distance comfortable bed burger king rental car an overnight stay cruise port one night stay pre cruise microwave uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2022

This hotel has a nice lobby. The rooms are very spacious and were very clean. They have coffee makers in the room with plenty of coffee and condiments. They also have a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport, which is super convenient. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: October 2022
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 15 October 2022

We stayed for a night before our cruise, and it was perfectly fine. The room was clean and quiet. It was an easy drive to the port, and was close to the airport. Not a lot immediately around the hotel, but we were able to walk to an iHOP for dinner. The included breakfast was fine, nothing special, but enough to get us started for the day.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 15 October 2022

I had to do a cruise so I chose this hotel because of its location to the airport. Shuttle service to the hotel was fast and easy. Checking in was a breeze and the people at the front desk did an excellent job at it. They were friendly and very helpful. If I have to do another cruise I will stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2022
Reviewed 7 October 2022

Stayed here for two nights after staying in Miami and Key West.

Location is very close to the airport, however, we never heard any airplane noise. The hotel is kind of secluded off a busy street but it borders a residential area; it felt empty but safe at the same time.

Check-in was quick and was quick to mention about breakfast being served in the morning.

Room itself was fairly large. Two beds with enough space and then a table with seats. Room had microwave, mini-fridge and coffee machine. TV was not the latest and channels were relatively limited. The bed was average. I didn't get the best sleep ever but it gets the job done. Bathroom was average sized and no issue with hot water nor pressure.

For the price, the hotel was very good. It slightly exceeded my expectations for the area and the size of the rooms. I would stay here again for a few day stay to avoid the traffic of Miami but still be able to drive to surrounding areas.

Date of stay: March 2022
Reviewed 29 September 2022 via mobile

The bed was the comfiest bed i have slept in and really want one for my own home. Any way of doing this?
Staff were really friendly and polite.

We stayed in room 414 and it was massive!
Amazing shower too!

The reason I didn’t give a 5* - Only downside was breakfast! Im English so I struggle with the lack of good tea and decent food. I found the food to be ok and the tea terrible so ended with hot chocolate. Id forgot to bring my own tea bag down with me. - Yes I’m that sad!
You also eat with black plastic cutlery?! Why?! Also why is everything covered in plastic, maybe the hotel needs to start looking into this and use less plastic to help our oceans?!

Would stay here again but probably skip breakfast,

Date of stay: September 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank FoodieMcFoodface