“Where have I been for 20 years”
Review of Miami Squeeze

Miami Squeeze
Ranked #15 of 124 Dessert in Miami
Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

I have passed this place for 20 years and never stopped. I needed a key duplicated across the street and since it was hot, I stopped to get a lemonade for my wife and I to split. So we went back and sat in the back outside room and had chicken wraps and different lemonades. Very good and tasty. We will return and try more items from a massive menu.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

Love their mint lemonade, Lentil soup and tuna wrap. Great quick stop for healthy food. Friendly service and very casual.

Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

So it has been a while since I have been to this place, you really do have some good falafel nice and fresh. I had the raspberry zinger without the banana, oh so good I paired that with a falafel salad can't have enough of that ginger dressing. Could not have enough was I was back the next day for more. The location is ideal the prices are great staff friendly ,what more can you ask for.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

I go here whenever I'm on my way to Oleta or Haulover. It's the best place for a healthy and quick pick-me-up.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Located on the centennial Dixie Highway, near the city of Aventura, this popular and busy dining room offers a wide and tasty proposal in shakes, smoothies, natural juices, green juice glasses, as well as salads, paninis, wraps and main courses. It is an ideal place for vegetarians, vegans and for those who like to eat healthy.

Been to Miami Squeeze? Share your experiences!