“Fresh sushi”

Asaka Japanese Restaurant
Ranked #393 of 4,327 Restaurants in Miami
Reviewed 24 July 2016

Freshly prepared sushi every time. We go there often. Best sushi in Aventura. Wide menu of Japanese dishes.

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

My family has been coming here for over 15 years and we're never disappointed with the service or quality of food. It's a great place for anyone to enjoy sushi!

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

We opt for the sushi boat so we could have a mix of traditional sushis and sashimi. We didn't regret as they were very fresh and taste. For dessert there were few options but we decided for the mochi ice cream, which was very interesting. Worth going there!

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Asaka is the best Japanese restaurant I've ever bin to. The service is bad because everybody always goes there and it's packed. Once I had a 1 hour wait and when I sat down with my dad it took 45 minutes for the food to come . But I think it's worth it because once you get your food you will love and you will always want to eat in Asaka. I recommend getting the spicy salmon sandwich, which really isn't spicy and the spicy tuna nacho.

1  Thank michaellaaaaaaaa
Reviewed 30 June 2016

If you love eating LOTS of great sushi, this is your place. It is a small restaurant but they always manage to find you a table. Their sushi is to die for and it is relatively inexpensive for its amazing quality.