“You can't find a better deal ”

Graziano's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Graziano's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #396 of 4,389 Restaurants in Miami
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Graziano's Parrilla Argentina, we bring to your table the freshest, most authentic and innovate Argentine Cuisine.
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

I go here all the time and the food is consistently delicious, the staff and service is top notch, and the empanadas are the best in town. This is a great place for business meeting, hot date, or any occasion.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

I went to this restaurant with friends,lots of choices on the menu(even for a vegetarian)
Friendly service and a relaxed atmosphere to have a great time!

1  Thank BeatrizG2
Reviewed 26 August 2016

Went to lunch with a vendor. He had the lentl soup with white rice and a cannoli and he loved it. I had the breaded steak with ham and cheese and it was also very good. Will definitely return

Reviewed 13 August 2016

Not our best review - we tried the Miami Spice menu and were disappointed. We started with the appetizers, my wife had the eggplant and I the octopus. My wife loved the eggplant but I thought the octopus was overcooked on one side and not cooked on the other, which left a slimy film and not appetizing. For the entry we both had the Corvina and mussels over a bed of greens. The fish again was sort of burnt on the one side and overcooked as the mussels were perfect. Our server, Mario was not all there with us, not sure if he had to many tables but he did not give us any attention, left our water and tea glasses empty and when asked, finally came back 5 minutes later. Loud restaruant parking hard. Our desert was crapes covered with rum, too much rum which we left our desert. Glad we did this via Miami Spice - will not be back.

1  Thank bapmiami
Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

We have been at Graziano's twice. Once is not enough to taste the delicious dishes they offer.
The meat is excellent and also other delicatesses like empanadas and other typical Argentinian receipts are outstanding.
It is very casual atmosphere. Once can pick a choice of appetizers among the empanadas and all other specialties displayed and order a la carte.
The service is fast.
The wine is something to be remembered!
I loved it!