“Great Cuban Food!”

Ranked #67 of 4,496 Restaurants in Miami
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Little Havana
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Food was amazing very authentic and affordable. Perfect place to experience Cuban community, culture, and delicious Cuban food. If you visit Miami this is a must stop that you will NOT regret. The Cafe place next door offers affordable Cuban cigars, coffee, pastries, and many more goodies.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,975)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We were skeptical this was a tourist trap, but it ended up being the best meal we ate in Miami. The restaurant was packed with locals and tourists alike. We went on a Thursday for lunch around 12:30 and got in without a wait, but the line was out the door by the time we left. The restaurant is large and crowded, with a spacious (and free) parking lot behind it.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Had to queue for about twenty minutes and the restaurant was super busy which meant that there wasn't much personalised service, but the waiters still did their best. I had the masas de cerdo and yucca which was fantastic. The portions are MASSIVE however so make sure and go there hungry.

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I came here when my family and visit the us, we were looking some place to eat a really great Cuban food and we found Versailles, I'm not sure if it is the best one, but I love it, it's really nice, the staff is friendly, the food really taste good! I really have nothing to complain about this place!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

When in Miami I always make it a point to visit the Cuban Mecca. Never had a bad meal there. It is a place to bump into expatriates from the north who have relocated south looking for warmer weather. This is a cafeteria type restaurant with a splendid menu mostly of Cuban descent. You will eat well for a reasonable price. Leave room for dessert and espresso next door at Versailles Bakery. Lots to choose too.

Been to Versailles Restaurant? Share your experiences!